“Drove 10 miles”

Ranked #102 of 155 Dessert in San Diego
Neighbourhood: Point Loma
Neighbourhood: Point Loma
Reviewed 11 October 2012 via mobile

We were doing our San Diego cupcake crawl. That day we decided to try this one. When we turned on the gps we were already miles away in the other direction. My daughters convinced me to turn around. Well they were by far the best we had not only on this trip but they made #1 for me. Not only are they square but perfectly moist and not over the top sugared. I only wish I didn't live 500 miles away. I will make this a destination for sure on our next visit

Reviewed 8 October 2012

We got there right before closing and they had 2 gluten free cupcakes left. They were vanilla with vanilla frosting. They were AMAZING! So moist and tasty!

Reviewed 6 June 2012

Fresh cupcakes can be found here. Fresh sustainable ingredients used and made from scratch. No added gluten or artificial colors.
Frosting very light but with a bit of substance. Not heavy and sugary sweet like other places. No added gluten as the ingredients are basic and fresh, not from a mix like other places.

Here you will find a friendly and helpful staff in addition to a clean environment.

They do offer vegan and sugar free options.

This is a must when visiting San Diego and are conscientious about what you eat.

Reviewed 8 April 2012

The idea of a square cupcake is very cool, however, the taste shouldn't also be square!! Im not sure if I'm just too critical because I make my own cupcakes but these were not that great to me. Even my young child did not approve and threw it away! I tried the vanilla, chocolate, carrot cake, not so red velvet and 1 more and not impressed by any. The buttercream frosting way too sweet. Try for the experience... yes, but don't expect the best taste!

1  Thank cfuzz
Reviewed 19 February 2012

I am a fan of delicious sweets and while these cupcakes are very pretty, they are not very delicious..... I write this review sadly because I really wanted them to be good. I have gone a few times just to make I didn't like them. I was disappointed every time. The icing is pretty good, but the cupcake isn't that great.... Very pretty though.

1  Thank Taylor301981