“Very good fish tacos”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Neighbourhood: Mission Valley / Hotel Circle
Reviewed 15 October 2012

This place turned out to be within walking distance of the hotel I stayed at, but I didn't know that so I drove. Parking looks like it could be a bit of a challenge during busy times, but I found a spot right outside. My order was filled promptly, and I found the quality very good and the price reasonable. If you've never had fish tacos before, they sound like they wouldn't be good, but give it a try! Wahoo's does a great job with preparing these.

Reviewed 22 May 2012

Watch out for the hot sauce. It's delicious, but they aren't kidding when they say "hot". Tabasco would be very jealous. Beans and rice are very good as well.

Reviewed 7 April 2012

When it comes to tacos I guess I am a little of a purest. I hate raw Cabbage. You can get Lettuce and Tomatoes like with other tacos which makes these excellent. I had the Mai Mai.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 25 February 2009

Not quite as busy as the point loma location. Still good.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook