I don't really understand why this hotel has 4 stars, but I'll say that the rooms are decent. I've been there twice - the first time, the room was incredibly humid and border line clean. The second time was a little better. The A/C units are old, noisy and inefficient, and the beds not that comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on gentle Mission Bay, this luxurious 44-acre island resort features comfortable, California bungalow-style rooms amidst lush, tropical gardens and lagoons. Here at this AAA Four-Diamond San Diego hotel, you can explore one mile of beach, five swimming pools, and enjoy various amenities including tennis courts, an 18-hole putting course, beach cruisers, bonfire pits, and a private marina equipped with sailboats, jet skis, and kayaks. Dine at one of two waterfront venues, then relax and refresh at the plush spa with a treatment from Hawaii, Fiji, Thailand, or Bali. Secluded yet centrally located, the hotel is minutes from top attractions including SeaWorld, Old Town, the San Diego Zoo, and Gaslamp District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Point Hotel San Diego
- Paradise Point Resort And Spa
- Paradise Point San Diego