Beautiful setting, and lush grounds very well maintained, a true island paradise complete with multiple swimming pools, lagoons and wildlife, a real gem. Excellent food and reasonably priced in both restaurants nestled by the water and well run marina with lots of cool stuff for rent. The bungalows are very clean but a bit dated and in need of minor renovation. Our room for 3 adults included a tired old pull-out sofa that was like sleeping on a sack of "Slinkys" and the coffee table was pointed out as missing upon opening the door which we later called 3 times for with no results, and the broken shelves in the credenza that caused a big spill, and the in-operative coffee maker all would have been tolerable if the coffe table was not just promissed and then ignored. Aside from people ignoring the parking rules and the resort not acting on cars without a $30 per night parking tag parked in our well defined spot and having to park in general parking about 300 yards from our bungalow we had a very enjoyable weekend.Makes one wonder why they bother with the hang-tags for your mirror - aside from the thirty bucks that is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on gentle Mission Bay, this luxurious 44-acre island resort features comfortable, California bungalow-style rooms amidst lush, tropical gardens and lagoons. Here at this AAA Four-Diamond San Diego hotel, you can explore one mile of beach, five swimming pools, and enjoy various amenities including tennis courts, an 18-hole putting course, beach cruisers, bonfire pits, and a private marina equipped with sailboats, jet skis, and kayaks. Dine at one of two waterfront venues, then relax and refresh at the plush spa with a treatment from Hawaii, Fiji, Thailand, or Bali. Secluded yet centrally located, the hotel is minutes from top attractions including SeaWorld, Old Town, the San Diego Zoo, and Gaslamp District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, bedfinder AG, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paradise Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Point Hotel San Diego
- Paradise Point Resort And Spa
- Paradise Point San Diego