The location of the hotel is excellent. However, the hotel itself needs improvements. For example, there are no safety handles inside the bath tube at all. The bath tube in my room is way too slippery and my family falls off when she/he stepped into the tube and there is no handle bars she/he can hold when the accident happened. In addition, the coffee machine is dirty and there are used cups still there!!! The waitress at the Barefoot Bar & Grill are not responsive and never showed up after we ordered our foods. The guest next to my table waited for at least 30 minutes after the same waitress showed up initially. Overall, a bad experience at this resort even though it is claimed as a four-star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on gentle Mission Bay, this luxurious 44-acre island resort features comfortable, California bungalow-style rooms amidst lush, tropical gardens and lagoons. Here at this AAA Four-Diamond San Diego hotel, you can explore one mile of beach, five swimming pools, and enjoy various amenities including tennis courts, an 18-hole putting course, beach cruisers, bonfire pits, and a private marina equipped with sailboats, jet skis, and kayaks. Dine at one of two waterfront venues, then relax and refresh at the plush spa with a treatment from Hawaii, Fiji, Thailand, or Bali. Secluded yet centrally located, the hotel is minutes from top attractions including SeaWorld, Old Town, the San Diego Zoo, and Gaslamp District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Paradise Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Point Hotel San Diego
- Paradise Point Resort And Spa
- Paradise Point San Diego