I been to San Diego the last 2 Years about the same time of year. This Dec 2013, hotel had make improvement over the last year (2012). I like the hotel because i can walk to train/ bus deport at Old Town Station. Amtrak, city , area trains are location there. I can go the beach (city bus) and go the the airport( city bus or train). There are many places to eat near by.Alson was not much niose around hotel at nite City of San Diego is clean town. Police donot mess with u,also. It military town. I when boobt camp(usmc-mcrd san diego). My training was up rd at camp pendelton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GOOD NITE INN near SEAWORLD HAS NEW LOOK! 146 Renovated Guestrooms featuring a Stylish, modern decor with King or Two Queen beds Enjoy a Good Nite Stay at our 100% Smoke Free Hotel! 40 inch flat screen TV with over 60 channels complimentary WiFi mini-refrigerator Hairdryer, Iron, and ironing board *Free morning coffee, and tea is located in the lobby. Good Nite Inn near SeaWorld offers genuine hospitality, and warmth while offering easy access to the city’s premier attractions, including the San Diego Zoo, the Gaslamp Quarter and the San Diego Convention Center. Good Nite Inn is centrally located in the Valley View Casino Center area, only 4 miles from San Diego Int’l Airport, and minutes away from SeaWorld Park, Old Town, Mission Bay, and Marine Corps Recruit Depot – MCRD. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Good Nite Inn near SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Sea World Hotel San Diego
- Good Nite Hotel Sea World
- Good Nite San Diego