“I'll come back”

Good Nite Inn near SeaWorld
Ranked #95 of 286 Hotels in San Diego
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I wanted a place cheap and decent (i am starting a business, so not a lot of cash in the drawer, but I need to be in good shape to meet potential customers). Helpful staff, small issues with room (eg drawer slightly damaged...), but I do not care of the latter. Most nights were pleasantly quiets, as I asked to have room facing the inner parking, not the street. Some customers were a bit noisy on the first and second night (friday and saturday) coming back from town (only real issue for me).

Room Tip: Room facing the inner parking.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Steven W, Manager at Good Nite Inn near SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Please accept our sincere thanks for your recent comments regarding your pleasant experience with our hotel.

We are always pleased to hear from our guests, especially when we have succeeded in making their experience a pleasant one. It is our goal to give our customers the best possible service. Our employees are our most valuable asset and we are proud of their accomplishments. We are particularly pleased when they succeed in making a valued guest, such as you, feel welcome.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

It was walking distance from the concert arena I needed to go to. It was also right by the freeway which was convenient. I have already stayed there twice and would stay there again. The staff was super friendly. The room was clean. It wasn't very appealing to the eye but don't judge a book on it's cover. The heater worked great when I needed it. The beds were fine. The price was affordable. Overall the stay was pleasant.

• Stayed: December 2013

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I stayed for one night, booking it last minute while out there on business. The room was not spectacular or anything, but it was clean. The price was the lowest in the area so I was nervous at first, but I didn't have any problems. The person working at the desk was pleasant and helpful. If you are on a budget then this might be a good choice for you.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

On arrival we had to wait about half an hour to be checked in by this one woman who seemed more interested in answering the phone and solving their queries instead of getting the rid of the queue that stood in front of her. Rooms were average if a little dated. Typical motel, would say value for money was there. Not the best of locations and very difficult to find. Would only stay again if It was complimentary.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 14 March 2014

I was hesitant because of the incredibly low price but I wound up with a simple well furnished room that was clean. The staff there were friendly and accommodating. Something I saw that was an example of great customer service was one of the front desk clerks was taking a photo for a group of guests who were going for a bike ride. It was very nice for what I paid. Drawbacks: no continental breakfast but coffee and tea is offered along with a discount at a neighboring diner.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 12 March 2014

had the hotel provided the service allowing me to store my luggage on site while I left the site to spend the day at Sea World It would have been convenient for myself and my daughter, but instead I was forced to seek this service next door to them at a different hotel.
Aside from this I have only good things to say about the room, the beds, the location and our stay.

Room Tip: this is not the place for you if you need to leave your luggage before or after checking in/out in o...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Steven W, Manager at Good Nite Inn near SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I had to admit that I didn´t stay to much at the hotel. It was purely for sleeping purposes, so for keeping my stuf and sleeping it was very good. The bed was huge, good bathroom, nice tube and friendly service. Although I didn´t meet the swimming pool (if ever was one there) I say it was a nice place to stay. Pretty close from many transportation routes and Old Town Transit Center.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo