Premier Inns Mission Valley
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Diego Mission Bay(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$111
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$194
  • Restaurant
Blue Sea Beach Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$204
US$321
US$242
US$179
  • Breakfast included
The Sofia Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$276
US$202
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$179
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$183
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
Paradise Point Resort & Spa(San Diego)
US$336
US$172
ParadisePoint.com
  • Pool
Omni San Diego Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$325
Hotelpower.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewscard keythird floorpool and hot tubper nightmotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Great central location. Beds were comfy. Others guests were up all night hanging out in halls- very disturbing. Security came up at least once and couldn't solve the problem. It rained one night and the corridors were flooded!

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank JulEyee
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

The man at the front desk was very friendly and informational. The room was nice and clean and also quiet at night which is a big plus for me. If your on vacation and on a budget, i would definitely choose premier Inn. Plus it's right next to mission beach, sea world, and San Diego zoo so your not wasting a bunch of gas. All in all worth the money and a great stay.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mikereeves13
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I recently stayed at the Premier Inns over the holidays.I've never used TripAdvisor in the past. I'm a first time user &a good friend of mind referred me to this very helpful website.the reviews played a huge part in my staying at this particular hotel. I overall was satisfied with my stay.The location and price were really great!The rooms were clean, average and smelled nice.I stayed on the 4th floor facing the freeway (a tad bit noisy) but my only complaint would be the carpet throughout the balconies, it was really wet in most spots.Abd the outside exterior could definitely use a little bit of updating.I really enjoyed the fact that security was on site throughout the night.My wifel and kids felt really safe.However I would like to speak on the staff at this property.The gentleman at the front desk (Steven) was quite frankly rude as all hell. (Excuse my language), he curses expletives indront of anyone and everyone as if he doesn't care about his job.I must say I used to manage a business and he definitely would've been gone a long time ago.Given the fact that there are surveillance cameras in the lobby you'd think he'd be on his best behavior!!!!I was in complete shock. The woman that works at night (Shelah) was very wonderful, she's quite the comedian I must say!And (Celshia) I believe she was some sort of housekeeping assistant was a very pleasant young lady.she was very helpful and knowledgeable and really respectful.i will be returning to San Diego in the summer,and will be booking another stat here at this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank JB2812
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Like the convenient location being near sea world. The parking lot is quite small and can be difficult to navigate. The rooms were average, small, everything worked ok. We cant complain about the accommodations for the price and location. The staff was helpful and courteous, helped me get what I needed at nearby stores. It is right off the highway, so there is some noise. Had difficulty finding the ice vending machine. Its no frills and that's what they advertise, so you get what you expect.

Room Tip: Room in the back are quieter
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank hearic
Reviewed 8 October 2013

These reviews on this hotel crack me up, its really not that bad. Ask yourself before booking here...

If you pay $1 for a burger or $10 for a "steak", do you expect organic, antibiotic free, grass-fed USDA Prime beef?

If you buy a 5 Liter Box of Franzia red wine for $7...do you expect it taste like a $100 bottle of French Bordeaux?

If you pay $11000 for a Chevy Spark, do expect it to come with leather seats, sunroof, Navigation, blue tooth, pushkey ignition, automatic transmission, hybrid engine, quiet cabin, smooth ride and go from 0-60 in under 5 seconds?

If you pay $50/night for a hotel room, do you expect it to come with a Tempurpedic bed, 600 thread count Egyptian sheets, Crabtree Evylen toiletries, 42' LCD TV, bathrobes, Full Service Spa, Concierge, and twice-daily maid service?

This place was $50 a night during Fourth of July weekend...for that price on a big holiday weekend my out-of-town friends and I were satisified with its size, cleanliness, 24hr security guard, and decent beds. Look people, its $50 night, you get what you pay for...

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends