“Just Needed One Night”

Ranked #222 of 278 Hotels in San Diego
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“Just Needed One Night”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We arrived in California on Friday in anticipation of our family reunion which began on Saturday 6/7/14 on Mission Bay.

The staff at Premier Inns are very friendly. The location at Hotel Circle is convenient to the airport, Target, and other shopping places.

The room accommodation was exactly what I needed, and expected. Parking is free, which is a plus! A lot of the restaurants in that area are out of business, however there were a couple on the other side of the freeway we ate at.

I will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: If you have a lot of luggage, request the first floor. It's a bit cumbersome using the very tiny...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Cassie H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Sonoma County CA
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We chose this hotel for price, because it is pet-friendly and because the map showed a walking trail nearby. I was delighted to find not only the trail, but a park with ball fields where my dog could run and roll in the grass (her favorite) and some semi-wild land off the trail where we could explore off-leash. Despite the roar of the nearby freeways and the presence of people living under them, it was a pleasant place to get some exercise in the morning without having to drive anywhere. The room was fine, nothing fancy but clean and with operable windows. Although it's not super convenient to where our son lives, we'll probably stay there again when we visit, particularly if the price is this good again. The one inconvenience was no airport shuttle exists from Hotel Circle which seems odd- but a $20 cab ride was very reasonable.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank bordercollie21
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

My family was between homes due to a fire. I have to say this hotel has been beyond accomadating. The staff is amazing. Raul is so friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and comfy. The price affordable. Close to everything for those on vacation. Wish that restaurants were closer but as one of the hilarious employees told me its hotel circle lol that's what's close. Buy a quick drive you run into everything. Again AMAZING staff and very helpful. Can't say enough.

• Stayed May 2014
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Great central location. Beds were comfy. Others guests were up all night hanging out in halls- very disturbing. Security came up at least once and couldn't solve the problem. It rained one night and the corridors were flooded!

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank JulEyee

Travellers are raving about these San Diego hotels

Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

The man at the front desk was very friendly and informational. The room was nice and clean and also quiet at night which is a big plus for me. If your on vacation and on a budget, i would definitely choose premier Inn. Plus it's right next to mission beach, sea world, and San Diego zoo so your not wasting a bunch of gas. All in all worth the money and a great stay.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mikereeves13
Humble, Texas
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I recently stayed at the Premier Inns over the holidays.I've never used TripAdvisor in the past. I'm a first time user &a good friend of mind referred me to this very helpful website.the reviews played a huge part in my staying at this particular hotel. I overall was satisfied with my stay.The location and price were really great!The rooms were clean, average and smelled nice.I stayed on the 4th floor facing the freeway (a tad bit noisy) but my only complaint would be the carpet throughout the balconies, it was really wet in most spots.Abd the outside exterior could definitely use a little bit of updating.I really enjoyed the fact that security was on site throughout the night.My wifel and kids felt really safe.However I would like to speak on the staff at this property.The gentleman at the front desk (Steven) was quite frankly rude as all hell. (Excuse my language), he curses expletives indront of anyone and everyone as if he doesn't care about his job.I must say I used to manage a business and he definitely would've been gone a long time ago.Given the fact that there are surveillance cameras in the lobby you'd think he'd be on his best behavior!!!!I was in complete shock. The woman that works at night (Shelah) was very wonderful, she's quite the comedian I must say!And (Celshia) I believe she was some sort of housekeeping assistant was a very pleasant young lady.she was very helpful and knowledgeable and really respectful.i will be returning to San Diego in the summer,and will be booking another stat here at this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank JB2812
Phoenix, AZ
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Like the convenient location being near sea world. The parking lot is quite small and can be difficult to navigate. The rooms were average, small, everything worked ok. We cant complain about the accommodations for the price and location. The staff was helpful and courteous, helped me get what I needed at nearby stores. It is right off the highway, so there is some noise. Had difficulty finding the ice vending machine. Its no frills and that's what they advertise, so you get what you expect.

Room Tip: Room in the back are quieter
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family