“Cozy, clean and comfortable”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Sofa extends to become a twin size bed with a Tempurpedic mattress for added comfort
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
karakasue
Tucson, Arizona
“Cozy, clean and comfortable”
Reviewed 20 September 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We had a great stay here. The apartment is one block from good restaurants and subway. We left the rental car in our private car space and took the trolley then got an uber back in the evening. The apartment was spotless and very comfortable. We enjoyed relaxing in the little patio area. Would stay here again.

savvytrav...
San Diego, California
“A quiet oasis in the center of the city”
Reviewed 22 July 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I loved how central the location was and how many restaurants were within walking distance. The ambience of this location is very charming, comfortable and laid back. Being so close to downtown and the airport was essential, and this spot nailed that. I've stayed at other locations before and I was quite pleased with how clean this place was. I look forward to booking another stay here when I return on business soon.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
elanjosep...
Brooklyn, New York
“Casa Paraiso really is paradise!”
Reviewed 25 June 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

My stay at Casa Paraiso was a TREASURE! I arrived at the accommodation to find my very own private, safe and reserved parking spot right on the property. I had easy access to my car anytime I needed to grab something or run out. The location of the AirBnb was prime! Centrally located from all the best neighborhoods like Gaslamp District, Hillcrest, La Jolla, North Park, Little Italy, and not to mention it had a spectacular view of the city and the harbor. Inside had everything and more! Cozy, spotless, organized, and equipped with exactly what I needed to cook a full-course dinner for a few friends, lounge with dessert in the living room, and finally sleep in one of the most comfortable beds I ever have! The entire property really is a little slice of paradise in the center of an amazing city, made entirely private by beautiful trees, bamboo, and a lively garden. I WILL be staying here the next time I return to San Diego and would recommend anyone, of any age group, to do the same! Thank you to the kindest, most welcoming, and accommodating host ever, Aviv, for answering every question we had with such delight and truly making us feel at home (..if home was paradise) :D

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing