Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
US$288
US$270
  • Pool
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$211
  • Beachfront
Pantai Inn(La Jolla)
US$413
US$652
HardRockSD.com
  • Restaurant
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$224
Paradise Point Resort & Spa(San Diego)
US$242
US$203
ParadisePoint.com
  • Pool
The Dana on Mission Bay(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$190
  • Restaurant
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$224
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Pacific Terrace Hotel(San Diego)
US$423
  • Beachfront
1,857 results
All reviewsrooftop barpetco parkgaslamp quarterhardwood floorsaveda productsgreat hoteleast villagedog friendly hotelbaseball stadiumkeurig coffee makervalet parkingconvention centerball parkbars and restaurantswithin walking distancemodern hotelvalet service
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Got this off hotwire. I was pleasantly surprised. my only criticism was the breakfast menu was quite limited. I did however find that just behind this hotel is an amazing breakfast bagel place. The roof top bar has a great view of the city. Close to all the night life and attractions. my room was relatively quiet and had an amazing view of the city. The gym, is small but functional and had all the things I needed to keep in shape.

Room Tip: As for the stadium view but at least 2 floors above or below level 9 (this is where the rooftop bar is and I imagine might be a little loud).
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
HotelIndigoSanDiego, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Judi c,

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Hotel Indigo. We also appreciate you leaving your feedback in order for us to grow. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 12 March 2014

This hotel has a nice location at the edge of the gaslamp district and about 2 blocks from Petco. The hotel is fairly modern and the rooms are a nice size. The bathroom has nice amenities, as well. The hotel's restaurant, more like tables in a bar, closed at 10, which was not convenient. The bar felt very generic, like something at an Applebee's. The drinks were not well made and the bar staff was not as friendly as the front desk folks. That being said, the price was ok, for the location and the bed was comfortable.

Room Tip: We asked for a higher floor and were put on the 12 floor, their top floor. Nice view.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Miloman10,

Thank you for taking the opportunity to write about your stay at our Hotel Indigo! We are extremely appreciative of your feedback and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed the layout and location of our property. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter In my opinion was the worst experience I've EVER had staying at a "luxurious" hotel. I was originally supposed to stay one night at the hotel but I changed my mind and decided to stay another night. I went back to the hotel room to drop off my bag and I was out for the whole day. When I returned to the room I noticed that my bag was missing. When I called to the front desk they had informed me that "somebody", later would be said that "a man", called from my room to cancel MY reservation. Now this is what infuriates me, how the hell would a man call from the room when I was the only one in that room who supposedly had access to the room and not to mention that I was GONE ALLL DAY?! Can someone explain this to me? The hotel manager Darren argued with me that the call came directly from my room. When I had asked to see the phone records I was denied. I had to wait 24 hours before my bag was returned to me, and when it was returned there were a couple items missing. It was originally stated by the front desk personnel that they could take my mailing address and IF my items turned up they would send the items in the mail. This is unacceptable. I would later be comped 2 free drinks at the bar plus the $40 tab and a free nights stay. I am new to the San Diego area and I will not be returning to the hotel at anytime and I will not recommend this hotel to anybody.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank OjibwayWoman
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear OjibwayWoman,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention.

I am concerned to read the troubles that you had during your stay with us. Whilst it was quite a relief to hear that you were given compensation before you departed, we deeply regret the inconvenience the situation has caused you. Guest security and comfort is of utmost importance to us, as such, your comments will be used to consider updates and improvements where possible.

Your comments are being shared with the hotel management and appropriate action will be taken. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and safe accommodations. We hope that you give us a chance to change your perception of our hotel.

Dhan M
eMedia Coordinator
IHGCare
Reference # 49789672

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Chose this hotel because of the location to the start/finish line for the half marathon which was this past weekend. The front desk staff (which were all ladies) were very nice and helpful even at it's most busy times, so thank you! I want to say Thank You esp. to Megan D who at the front desk went out of her way to help me with checking in to the hotel! This was my first time staying at a Hotel Indigo property and it was a pleasant one. As I stay from time to time at IHG brand hotels, I left this hotel with a nice feeling and would stay here again.
Thanks everyone for a great weekend!

Room Tip: The higher up the better but all rooms I think are great even if you don't get a good view.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
HotelIndigoSanDiego, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

RunningJock,

Thank you for the great review and comment about Megan -- I'll be sure to pass the comment on to her. We can't wait to have you back in the near future! Hope you made scored a good marathon time!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We enjoyed everything about this hotel - the fact that it was on the edge of the Gaslamp Quarter (and not in the thick of the noise and crowds), the well-appointed and spacious rooms, the edgy roof-deck bar, but the real surprise was the menu: really tasty food, and at reasonable prices!

We don't usually eat at our hotel, but I'm so glad we tried it the first night when we were too tired to go further than the bar/dining area. The perfectly cooked and cripsy-topped four-cheese macaroni with toasted bacon bread is something I'm still talking about!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
HotelIndigoSanDiego, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

BlueHighwaysGal,

Thanks for stopping by and leaving such an awesome review about your recent visit to San Diego. We too like the Mac and Cheese!! See you next time :)