“Great place.”

US$39.95*
San Diego Tour: Hop-on Hop-off Trolley
Ranked #139 of 451 things to do in San Diego
More attraction details
Owner description: This bustling walking area on the east side of Balboa Park is home to many museums.
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Great place for museums and strolling.
We saw the museum of torture. It wasnt worth the $20. We also saw the railroad museum. I would recommend the railroad museum. It's $8 to get in and well worth it. You dont need to love trains to enjoy this place. My hubby loves trains and all that stuff and I didnt care much for it but after seeing all the work that's put into setting up the exhibits and making it look so lifelike, I was amazed. It's interesting to see all the old guys playing with the trains. These guys are volunteers but they love what they do. I am pretty sure my adorable husband will be one of those guys one day.

1  Thank m2347m

Reviewed 13 January 2013

Another San Diego landmark. Hopefully soon vehicle traffic will cease--not a hazard as much as an eyesore.

Reviewed 7 December 2012

El Prado is a good dining choice in San Diego. I've had many lunches and dinners there. The food is not excellent, but it is very good. The service sometimes lags because of the tremendous amount of business that they do; however, it is always correct. I appreciate a restaurant that obviously understands what good service entails and that is not just a chatty waiter or waitress. I've never been disappointed and often surprisingly pleased. It's a class act.

Reviewed 6 December 2012

This is one of my favorite places. Location, food, service are all excellent. It is the place to come for any special occasion

Reviewed 1 November 2012

Fun place to walk around and hang out with friends from out of town. Museums are abit pricey. Macy's has a deal in the spring that gets one in a reasonable cost and I think, there is a month where on certain weekdays, museums are free.