“Satisfaction guarantee”

Chipotle
Ranked #1,561 of 4,751 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast food
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Sydney, Australia
“Satisfaction guarantee”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I just love eating burrito chipotle "style". Its cheap, freshly prepared, and you choose which toppings you want. Another good thing is the unlimited choice of drinks. I've been eating it every week and i'm enjoying and loving it. Service is good and friendly.I can see so many Chipotle chain of restaurants all over Los Angeles, which is so good.

• Visited April 2014

“Walking distance from Westin”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Reliably good food - well known chain. Was within an easy walk of our hotel and we wanted something quick and convenient to take back to hotel.

Visited June 2013
san diego
“sorry...not so bueno”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

have always prided myself on writing positive reviews of hotels and restaurants, however...last week, had a coupon for " buy one, get one free" burrito platters at chipotle (the one on sports arena blvd...just trying to be fair to the mira mesa one pictured above)...the order takers did not even listen...ordered no sour cream on both, and while right in front of us (my service pooch and me) they "globbed" large doses of the fattening white stuff...luckily, they re-did the order, but due to their negligence and my keen eye, we will not be going back (with or without the coupon)...there are so many more consciencious restaurants out there (in an' out, del taco) in san diego...thanks for listening...

• Visited April 2013
Summerside, Canada
“Why don't we have Chipolte in Canada!!??”
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Cheap, fresh, and a Dora would say... Deliscioso!! I ate here 4 times on my trip to San Diego. Going to New York in August and booked my hotel in Times Square so it is in close proximity to a chain...

Los Angeles, California, United States
“Easy and Good”
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Downtown San Diego...lots of choices and lots of price ranges. We were looking for something quick and easy, and fairly cheap. We stopped here. Parking can be a joke if you are coming during busy hours. However, if your walking or have the time, this place is nice. no surprises, and clean. The people are quick and will have you out in no time. Make sure you know what you want when you get in line. We liked sitting outside and just enjoying the sunshine and people watching. If youre not a daring person, and in the mood for cheap eats that you know will be good, then you wont be disappointed.

• Visited March 2012