“Very, very good!!”

Bistro 39 Restaurant And Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro 39 Restaurant And Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #482 of 4,873 Restaurants in San Diego
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Vista Sorrento Parkway
Description: A hidden gem inside the Hilton Garden Inn San Diego-Del Mar, the Bistro 39 Restaurant and Bar blends savory California cuisine with a casual, relaxed atmosphere. Locals and visitors alike experience the next level of flavor! We serve Breakfast and Dinner every day (closed for Lunch). HAPPY HOUR is every day from 3PM-6PM. Great eats and drink specials!
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I have to say, for a hotel this was one (or actually two) of the best meals I've ever had at a hotel!! The dinner was super, seriously one of the best pizza's my wife and I ever had. And the breakfast was amazing, ton of food and made to order. Plus the service was super!! Next time we are in the area we are definitely coming back here!

Reviewed 9 February 2014

We ate lunch and dinner here while at a conference at the hotel. Lunch was included with our conference. (Breakfast and dinner are usually served here) Both lunches were really tasty ane beautifully presented. Dinner was equally good. We had the halibut and it was fixed perfect..not over or under cooked and the veggies were not over cooked.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Servers were excellent and food was great. The prices were reasonable for Cali- so it was a good fit for me. Plus I was staying at the Homewood Suites next door and was able to walk.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

We ate here for Xmas dinner as it was one of the few restaurants open that was well-rated and reasonable. Agree with previous reviewer that the artistic presentation of oil and vinegar was a highlight and here's hoping they keep the bus person that does this. Unfortunately, our salmon was overcooked and dry and the key lime pie was more of a tart. It feels a little exposed as the dining area is open to the lobby. Wait staff was pleasant. I'd try again if I was in the area.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Highly recommend this place for breakfast. Price-wise, you cannot beat it. Their buffet/a la carte is about $12 per adult and $6 per child. The food is fresh and tasty. Ate their twice with my family. The service was incredible.