“It was ok, but we have made better Spanish food in the US and Spain”
Review of Club Sevilla

Club Sevilla
More attraction details
Owner description: Like visiting Europe without the airfare, this restaurant and tapas bar features the cuisine of Spain.
Reviewed 9 October 2012

We were looking forward to some excellent Spanish food and it was a bit of a disappointment. I do better in the kitchen.

Reviewed 28 August 2012

If you love small plates as I do you can't beat Sevilla! The service is great and they have a wonderful happy hour. The red sangria is fab and the bacon wrapped dates are to die for! Holy moly!

Reviewed 18 August 2012 via mobile

My wife and I just left Spain after being there for four years. We were happy to find a tapas bar in San Diego. The famous Sangria is nothing like any I had in Spain. The missing ingredient is sugar, Sangria is suppose to be sweet. The waitress never offered bread which we were unaware that is was only brought to the table if you order it. After finally ordering our bread it took forever to get it. We were almost done with our tapas before it arrived. These people should go to Spain and visit different tapa bars to know what the customers expect.

Reviewed 3 May 2012

The tapas concept is great. The menu is set up like a Spanish restaurant. The execution is lacking something. First the tables are too small to accommodate the large plates, huge loaf of bread, large gobblets of water and wine. The olive bread is tasty but watch for pits! May have cracked a tooth. Cheese plate disappoints. Jamon was dry and seviche swimming in Liquid. Meat paella was tasty but flour less chocolate cake nothing special.

Reviewed 14 August 2008

Food is great. Service SUCKS. And you better not go there if you are brown / black skinned.

I mean I am a Doctor and I make over 120K, but these guys made me and my wife feel like [--].

Order take out, the calamari is good, but don't go there unless you want to feel like [--].