“A must go to in pacific beach!”

Pacific Bean Coffee
Ranked #16 of 231 Coffee & Tea in San Diego
Neighbourhood: Pacific Beach
Neighbourhood: Pacific Beach
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Originally was going to Konos but line was too long and I didn't have time! I was told buy a sweet girl in line to try this place two doors down and so glad I did! I got the nutty buddy with the homemade whip cream and my sister got the caramel turtle! They did not disappoint and every sip was heaven. We also got the acai bowls and loved it! My sister lives in pb and said it was the best she ever had. The frozen Acai was creamy and like a sherbet. The granola and fruit was also delicious! Also a beautiful and relaxing view perfect start to my day!

Reviewed 20 December 2013

Mocha and Chai's were tasty and they offered a lot of options. Server wasn't very friendly. Not rude, just not friendly. It is definitely in a convenient location. The baked goods they offered didn't look very fresh, but it was a bit later in the day so perhaps they only make them/receive them each morning. I would probably go back but would love a smile or a bit of small talk since we were the only customers in the place.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Their drinks are simply out of this world. Try a blended treat. It is right on the beach near Kono. Make a point to find it.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

My husband and I have traveled to San Diego often over the past several years. Staying at Pacific Beach has remained our favorite spot and this little coffee house is part of the reason. Even during our stays in Del Mar and Solana we have always made the trek back down to Pacific for this mocha. Seriously heaven. We are currently vacationing in Oceanside and still have not found any coffee shop to compare. We may take the drive tomorrow morning....hmmmmm...

Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

Waking up with a killer headache from the 4th if July party I set foot out of my condo on a hunt for a cup o joe, I stumbled to this little gem what a great cup, fast service with a smile;)