“Great activity for the entire family”

San Diego Seal Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$42.00*
and up
San Diego Seal Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: See the best of San Diego by land and sea on the Seals. Aboard the Hydra Terra’s, you will discover the birthplace of California and its rich history before splashing into San Diego Harbor for a totally different perspective of America’s Finest City. Get a close up view of North Island Naval Air Station, Aircraft Carrier Row and the beautiful downtown skyline. Along the way you might run into some locals as well, California sea lions.
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We went on this tour and had a great time! Walt and Capt. Jim were great! We loved the narration and information/humor given throughout the tour. My 10 year old son even paid attention and went home to tell other family members about the history/facts he learned on the tour. The ticket staff were very helpful. I only wish we would of had more time in the area because the trolley tour sounds like fun also. Next time we are in the area we will make time to take both tours!

All reviews
in 21 reviews
"great information"
"points of interest"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 21 May 2014

My friend and I booked this tour while on my first visit to San Diego. We also then persuaded her elderly aunt (90 years young) and cousin to join us as the steps up to the trolley bus were not a problem. This is a great, fun way to see the area and I would recommend you set aside at least three hours so you can hop off and on at some of the stops that catch your eye eg. The Hotel Coronado. The drivers are knowledgeable, enthusiastic and fun and going over the Coronado bridge was one of the highlights of the tour for me. I don't want to give anything away but the title of this review refers to the bridge...loved it.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

A great tour for our guests, especially with children in tow. I learn something new every time I go! Guides are extremely informative and VERY FUNNY! A lot of fun.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Had lots of fun touring the bay on land and in water. Guides were really friendly and informative. Overall really interesting.

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 May 2014

On a recent trip to San Diego, we went on this tour (approximately 90 minutes). It was great! I learned a lot about San Diego. (Who knew that the military enilists sea lions and dolphins? I certainly did not.) The tour was not only informative, but entertaining as well. The amphibious vehicle was a fun way to travel. The tour guides were extremely accomodating. We made a last minute decision to go on the tour. The driver and guide were patient and waiting a few minutes while we purchased our tickets and boarded the bus. I also appreciate the patience of my fellow tourists in waiting while we held up the tour. I recommend this to everything visiting San Diego. You will not regret it.