“Seal Tour w/o seals”

and up
San Diego Seal Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: See the best of San Diego by land and sea on the Seals. Aboard the Hydra Terra’s, you will discover the birthplace of California and its rich history before splashing into San Diego Harbor for a totally different perspective of America’s Finest City. Get a close up view of North Island Naval Air Station, Aircraft Carrier Row and the beautiful downtown skyline. Along the way you might run into some locals as well, California sea lions.
Tucson, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
“Seal Tour w/o seals”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My wife said she enjoyed this tour, so we went. Everything was fine until the boat/truck wouldn't steer right and we were on the water for an extra hour. Also, they've moved the seals platform, so we only saw 1 seal on a buoy, but still had fun.....

Visited May 2014
1 Thank DODGERHUNT

• Korean first
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great activity for the entire family”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We went on this tour and had a great time! Walt and Capt. Jim were great! We loved the narration and information/humor given throughout the tour. My 10 year old son even paid attention and went home to tell other family members about the history/facts he learned on the tour. The ticket staff were very helpful. I only wish we would of had more time in the area because the trolley tour sounds like fun also. Next time we are in the area we will make time to take both tours!

Visited May 2014
East Sussex
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“TROLLEY TOUR GIVES YOU A LIFT!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

My friend and I booked this tour while on my first visit to San Diego. We also then persuaded her elderly aunt (90 years young) and cousin to join us as the steps up to the trolley bus were not a problem. This is a great, fun way to see the area and I would recommend you set aside at least three hours so you can hop off and on at some of the stops that catch your eye eg. The Hotel Coronado. The drivers are knowledgeable, enthusiastic and fun and going over the Coronado bridge was one of the highlights of the tour for me. I don't want to give anything away but the title of this review refers to the bridge...loved it.

Visited April 2014
Bethesda, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Out of Town Guests...Seal Tour Time!”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

A great tour for our guests, especially with children in tow. I learn something new every time I go! Guides are extremely informative and VERY FUNNY! A lot of fun.

Visited March 2014
“Great way to see the bay”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Had lots of fun touring the bay on land and in water. Guides were really friendly and informative. Overall really interesting.

Visited April 2014

Been to San Diego Seal Tours? Share your experiences!