“Not to be missed!”

Segway of Pacific Beach
Ranked #53 of 279 Tours in San Diego
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer Segway tours and rentals of the Segway Personal Transporter from our store in Pacific Beach. We are open 7 days per week.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We had Julian as our tour guide. He was the best. He was very knowledgeable and easy going. The tour of Mission Bay was great! It was about 2 hours. He allowed ample photo opportunities and even took pictures for us. I was very surprised at the total distance of the tour, and all of the detailed info along the way Julian provided at many different locations. The segways are very easy to learn. I highly recommend a guided tour especially by Julian. It was well worth it.

There are newer reviews for Segway of Pacific Beach

Reviewed 27 March 2014

We took the Mission Bay segway tour and Laura was our guide. She was awesome. Friendly, knew her way around, and made us feel at ease and welcome. She taught us to ride the segways and even brought us some rain panchos to use because the weather got ugly. Truly a thoughtful and generous person. Loved her and the tour.

Joe was the one that we called to set up our trip and he was easy to talk to and helped us get a 'same day' trip planned on short notice. THANKS JOE!

My family had a great time and the segways were AWESOME to ride. Oh yeah, wear your MOST COMFORTABLE, SOFTEST PADDED SHOES. You'll be on your feet for two to three hours, so comfy shoes are a must.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I can't say enough about our experience yesterday, with guide George Clark, on the three-hour downtown tour. I had two 12yr old girls in tow, and he trained them well, made sure everyone was comfortable, and off we went touring Balboa Park, East Village, PetCo Park, USS Midway and the Gaslamp districts. George was delightful and I would recommend him time and time again. Thank you!

Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed out on our own and had a glorious 2 hours in the beautiful Pacific Beach area. Super easy to ride, great instruction and lots of fun!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

We took the Mission Bay tour and so glad we did! If we had just rented on our own, we probably would have just stayed on the boardwalk and ridden up and down. The tour was very scenic and beautiful. The Segways were easy to get the hang of using and the employees provide all the training needed. I would definitely recommend this very friendly company!

Been to Segway of Pacific Beach? Share your experiences!