“The time of our live”

Happy Trails - Private Rides
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’m a single father of two beautiful daughters and I haven’t seen them in four months. My 10 year old wanted to horseback ride since I can remember..our first experience..we’ll let me say the staff, the horses and our guide made this a memorable moment we’ll never forget

5 Stars ..

"path"
"adventure"
"shore"

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Can’t say enough about my horseback ride on the beach it was awesome! My horse was Kahuna and I just loved him. Well trained and easy to ride. I was the only person on my ride and it could not have been better. I was actually there in May 2017.

My guide was great she took me out for a nice long ride and she was very informative.

If a horseback ride on the beach is on your bucket list choose Happy Trails and ask for Kahuna ❤️

1  Thank Puddytat12
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

This was an awesome experience! The beach was beautiful. The guide was friendly and of course the horses were great.

crusing1955, Owner at Happy Trails - Private Rides, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you for the kind words.
We love making memories.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Took the family. Loved it. As the sun set, it got colder. It was windy by the shore, less so further inland.

Two experienced riders and two no experienced riders. One of us didn't like their horse. But most likely because she was an inexperienced rider... and the horse knew it ;-)

If you like horses, like the beach, and like the sunset... you'll like this ride.

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We went on a great Friday late afternoon Beachside with Happy Trails. The guide, Anna, was super relaxed and all of the horses were transported to the beach in advance by John, so all we had to do was jump on instead of spend time riding the horses to the beach. The beach was beautiful, windy and remote. The horses and ponies were very well matched up to all the riders ranging in age and ability from 11 yrs - 50s and from beginning to advanced. Enjoyed that the horses were no bored and were also having fun being out on the beach! Would go again definitely!!