“Very good lunch”

Neighbourhood: Point Loma
Troy, Michigan
“Very good lunch”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Big selection of soups, lots of nice salad dressings, nice fresh vegetables. A good choice for lunch.

Layton, Utah
“Can't Go Wrong”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Our family loves Souplantation and Sweet Tomatoes restaurants and we visit them often. That being said, this location is probably one of the best I've visited, very clean with friendly staff. We visited on a Thursday night and even though it was busy, everything was fully stocked and kept tidy. Our plates were cleared in a timely manner and the tables near us were cleaned quickly upon being vacated. We were even brought hot cookies by the busser right to our table. This location is about 2 miles away from Sea World, so it's an easy stop for a quick, filling meal after a day at the park. If I had one complaint, it is the the parking lot is not great. It's oddly shaped and there are several stores that use it, and we ended up having to park pretty far away. However, it was worth it and we thoroughly enjoyed our meal.

• Visited March 2014
Austin, Texas
“Perfect food choice...”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

My family is big fan of this place. First the ample variety of salad menus. The bread, pizza, soups and desserts...what else do you need to retire after a hectic day at San Diego attractions!! Love the place....

Visited December 2013
Lakeside, California
“Souplantation”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

This is a great place for you vegetarians with a variety of goodies and for you carnivores too. Reasonable prices, good food and quick service though most of it you do by yourself. A great place for the kids to.

Visited October 2013
San Diego CA
“What have you done?!?!?!?!?!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Let me start by saying that the vegetables are still fresh and delicious, the muffins yummy, etc. BUT, the "updates" to modernize of "youngify" as the manager told my friend are horrible! The metal trays made me think that I was in an institution - did I get convicted of a crime and go to jail? The metal ice cream bowls reminded me of dog bowls. Yikes corporate please stop and don't roll these changes out to all your stores.

• Visited October 2013