“Great breakfast with huge portions.”
Review of The Broken Yolk

The Broken Yolk
Ranked #84 of 4,751 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located just a block of the GasLamp district...close to the Marriot near Petco Park and Hilton Bayside....not far from the TIN FISH
Indianapolis
“Great breakfast with huge portions.”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I recently ate here with my family while on vacation. Service was friendly and quick. The portions are huge! I had an omelet, my husband had the Chicken and Waffles, and my son had a full order of french toast. Everyone of our entrees were large enough to have shared with someones. My omelet was very good and both my son and husband loved their breakfast. I would recommend The Broken Yolk to any of my friends, but I would suggest they share!

Oak Ridge, Tennessee
“Always jam-packed but super food”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This is one of my favorite places in San Diego - sure, it is crammed full nearly all day, but their food is really super and well worth the wait. Really fresh fruit, orange juice and a muffin the size of a satellite TV dish will get you going for the day!

Clovis, California
“Best breakfast!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I had chiliquiles and they were the best I ever had. Super yummy. My husband had golden state eggs Benedict and he said it was really good. The orange juice was good wish i would have got the bottomless mimosas for $12.99. Got pretty busy but worth the wait.

Wheelersburg, Ohio
“Get an Omelet!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Stopped by here for lunch. Service was fine and the chili omelet was very good! Liked the atmosphere and the portion size was plenty for us. We enjoyed eating here.

Cranford, New Jersey
“GREAT!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This place was excellent for breakfast. Not only were the prices great but we got there just before the rush. The seating is a little uncomfortable because it is just benches and hard chairs but the food makes up for it. I ordered the Western Benedict and it was amazing! I highly recommend this place for breakfast.

Visited June 2014