“awesome cheap mexican food”
Review of Eat Mexican Food

Eat Mexican Food
Ranked #1,173 of 4,773 Restaurants in San Diego
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Description: This is a local San Diego chain of quick Mexican food restaurant. All items are prepared from scratch daily and each order is prepared as you order. See the web site above.
San Diego, California
“awesome cheap mexican food”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

best burritos in town! i love their bean and cheese burritos and their carnitas burritos. so good! the prices are good, they have a great selection of salsas, and theyre open 24 hours.

• Visited October 2013

Cebu Island, Philippines
“A new twist on a taco”
Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

So when I got to california, the first thing i wanna try are some tacos. My aunt suggested MXN tacos and I have to say their rolled tacos is uniques.
Reason why I gave it a 3 / 5 stars is coz its dry and I was missing the cheese.
However, when visiting san diego, this is a must try

Simi Valley, California
“A place to stop before going fishing”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I have been coming here for a long time since it was called Santana's the quality is the same the food is very good and generous, my favorite things to order is the chorizo and egg burrito and the 5 rolled tacos coming from Los Angeles area it seems that San Diego have a slight different style of Mexican food which is outstanding. This is the home of the best fish tacos . I am never disappointed in MXN if you go in and order they have a nice salsa bar and roasted chiles a nice touch. MXN has a few locations and I have tried about 3 or 4 and has consistent quality with the items I order.

• Visited September 2013
Fullerton, California
“Generous carne asada nachos”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I ordered the carne asada nachoes for a late night snack. The portions of this dish was HUGE! I needed assistance from my girlfriend to devour the entire thing.

The drive-thru was set up weird, though. Fortunately, when we pulled up to the window, my girlfriend was able to receive our order from the window, but I can imagine it would be hard for a solo driver trying to reach over to the right of car, pay, and take the food from the window without struggling to drop anything.

Overall, this mexican food joint provides alot of bang for your buck with big portions.

Visited July 2013
San Diego, California
“On my way to the Airport and never again.”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

We were on our way 2 the airport to pick up a friend and I tried eating here. Food was cold and didn't taste good. Maybe the cheese was left out, but stuff didn't taste right. Don't think I will recommend this place to anyone visiting, as it used to be Santana's but since then it has gone down hill.

• Visited April 2013