“Great real Mexican food”
Review of Eat Mexican Food

Eat Mexican Food
Ranked #1,168 of 4,768 Restaurants in San Diego
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Description: This is a local San Diego chain of quick Mexican food restaurant. All items are prepared from scratch daily and each order is prepared as you order. See the web site above.
“Great real Mexican food”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

We came here looking for real Mexican food, and we found it! The food was very tasty and the prices are very reasonable. The only thing is that is a little outdated but we definitely will come back.

Missoula, Montana
“San Diego Mex”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I don't get to San Diego much but when I do, I eat mexican food twice a day. It is not my favorite mexican food of all time but it gets the job done.

Visited January 2014
San Diego, California
“awesome cheap mexican food”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

best burritos in town! i love their bean and cheese burritos and their carnitas burritos. so good! the prices are good, they have a great selection of salsas, and theyre open 24 hours.

• Visited October 2013
Cebu Island, Philippines
“A new twist on a taco”
Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

So when I got to california, the first thing i wanna try are some tacos. My aunt suggested MXN tacos and I have to say their rolled tacos is uniques.
Reason why I gave it a 3 / 5 stars is coz its dry and I was missing the cheese.
However, when visiting san diego, this is a must try

Simi Valley, California
“A place to stop before going fishing”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I have been coming here for a long time since it was called Santana's the quality is the same the food is very good and generous, my favorite things to order is the chorizo and egg burrito and the 5 rolled tacos coming from Los Angeles area it seems that San Diego have a slight different style of Mexican food which is outstanding. This is the home of the best fish tacos . I am never disappointed in MXN if you go in and order they have a nice salsa bar and roasted chiles a nice touch. MXN has a few locations and I have tried about 3 or 4 and has consistent quality with the items I order.

• Visited September 2013