“San Diego at it's finest!”

San Diego Comfort Cruise
More attraction details
Owner description: San Diego Comfort Cruise is the best way to enjoy a fun filled day or a sunset evening cruise in a Duffy Electric Boat with your family and friends. Gliding across the water on your private tour, your skipper will treat you to a totally different boating experience. Silky smooth and whisper quiet, it’s the classy alternative to touring “America’s Finest City” – with out loud and offensive engine noise or odors! Your guests and even your senses will thank you!It’s not just a boat it’s a lifestyle. Cruising in an emission free Duffy Electric Boat with San Diego Comfort Cruise is like having your own limo on the water. Representing the “waterfront” living at its finest, it’s the perfect way to personally unwind or to entertain! Whether you want a romantic cruise with that special someone or the perfect party location for your next event, our 18-foot Duffy boat can accommodate up to 6 adults. The boat has a full canopy top, window enclosure, heaters and a great sounding stereo- CD player with I-Pod hookup. You are welcome to bring food & drinks to enjoy as you cruise.
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I had no idea what to expect when I found out I was invited to a girls night out on the bay. The boat was very clean and I immediately felt comfortable by the skipper. We had a nice private place to enjoy wine and eachother's company while enjoying the San Diego Bay.

2  Thank audreyhildreth

Reviewed 10 July 2013

Looking for a unique San Diego experience? You've got to take a cruise with San Diego Comfort Cruise! We booked a cruise for Tony's 40th birthday and it was a blast. There were 6 of us on the boat and our captain and the time just flew by. Ed, our captain, was wonderful-just the right mix of tour guide and quiet captain. He shared so much knowledge of the San Diego waterfront but also allowed us to enjoy the boat and all of the goodies we brought with us. We are still reliving that trip-It's truly an amazing experience.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

We had a great time on our evening cruise. Our friends in San Diego made the reservation. Ed's boat is immaculate and it is electric so there are not fumes. We had cheese & crackers, fruit, beer, and wine which we brought with us. We viewed the skyline, marine wildlife, and the boats in the harbor. The harbor is very calm and relaxing at night. Thanks Ed. Randy and Debbie

Reviewed 13 February 2013

Took a chance and booked one of my business meetings on the Comfort Cruise Duffy...amaz! There were three of us and Ed (the Skipper) we enjoyed some wine while putting around the marina. The Duffy was quiet, smooth & pristine...kind of like a beautiful lounge on the water. It was chilly so the flaps were down and heater turned up, nice and cozy! Easy to board, locate and just down the ramp from the row of restaurants and hotels. Loved this "meeting outside the box"!

sdcomfortcruise, Owner at San Diego Comfort Cruise, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2013

Happy to hear your business meeting was a splash! It’s always nice to do business out of a board room and show your clients San Diego Harbor as you talk…it’s not a hard sale. Cold weather doesn't stop us we just zip up and turn on the heaters and away we go.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 December 2012

Last month I had the pleasure of taking an evening cruise with San Diego Comfort Cruise. I was concerned about being cold but I was delighted to learn that the boat is fully enclosed and extremely comfortable. Being a Duffy, there was no engine noise or fumes to spoil the experience. We simply glided along, getting up-close views of the beautiful yachts in the marina and the sea lions lying on the docks. Captain Ed and crew were very gracious and shared fun stories about everything we saw. I highly recommend it for a relaxing evening with friends!