“Best Sandwich...Ever”

Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-rubicon-deli-san-diego
Buffalo, New York
“Best Sandwich...Ever”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I used to live in San Diego and after discovering Rubicon, I ate there once a week. Now I live back east, and the first thing I do when I visit San Diego is head right to Rubicon. I've had all kinds of sandwiches and subs from all over, and none beat "The Stallion" on the garlic/herb bread. Between the fresh ingredients and freshly baked bread - which are small loaves of bread really, you can't go wrong.

Visited December 2013

Gainesville, Florida
“WONDERFUL PLACE”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

an organic... all natural food. I loved their sandwiches, and their choice of breads. Love the simplicity of the place, but the accuracy of every details, choosing the kind of flours for their sandwiches, to the cheese variety, the use of peppers, and so many veggies! A real feast for nutrition fanatics like me!

• Visited November 2013
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“Great atmosphere and unique food”
Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

We stopped here on our way back from a long bike ride around the bay and we were starving! The sandwiches were huge (we ordered halves) and were plenty big. They had interesting toppings that appealed to me because it wasn't norm. I would recommend this place but it is rather spendy. For a half meat sandwich it's about 7. I ordered a combo and got half sandwich and a bowl of acai sorbet with fruit and granola that was excellent. The cookies were also very good. Go! You won't regret it!

• Visited November 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome staff and good food!”
Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

The sandwich was delicious and the cookie was unbelievable!!!!! Would definitely go again!! And i cant think of anything else to fill up 100 characters!!

San Diego, California
“Great Sandwich Place!”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

We go here all the time. Big sandwiches enough to share. Different kind of sandwich place and they make their own bread daily. The Whale's Veg is my fav and my husband loves the Stallion all meat sub.

Visited September 2013