“Fun fishing in the pacific”

Seaforth Sportsfishing
More attraction details
Owner description: Whale watching, sportfishing, boat rentals
San Diego, California
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun fishing in the pacific”
Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

I had a great experience fishing with seaforth the crew was great and we caught some nice fish. I guess I would have liked it more to bring in some really big fish. But, just catching them and enjoying sometime on the pacific was fun.

1 Thank Greatlostbear

Imperial Beach
“Great captain and crew”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Been on several trips around san diego and this by far the nicest crew. RJ, Cody, Javier and Steve were courtious professional and fun.

Visited October 2013
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“when is the most disgusting businesses”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Wow, where to start. First of all, all of the negative reviews are almost entirely accurate
Seaforth Sportfishing the employees are rude to customers I was standing behind somebody I clearly heard one of the employees call them a Fuucken Fagggot and to get out we dont like gays in this place! I was I was very angry with what I witnessed the employer name is Jim or John
when I ask to speak with the owner he kick us out. we asked for money back for the cruisers we never went on he refused and ripped apart are tickets.
DO NOT GO !

Visited October 2013
7 Thank lightvall
Murrieta, California
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“3/4 fun”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Seaforth fishing in Mission Bay just passed Seaworld. We took the 5:30AM boat for the 3/4 day off shore fishing experience. Rate included the Mexican fishing license, $18 rod rental is extra. After a journey of about 3 hours and 30-40 miles offshore in Mexican waters passed Coronado islands we searched for kelp patties. Live bait was used as well as trolling rods. You can bring your own lunch and snacks, but food is available for purchase for reasonable prices also. The crew was well organized, friendly and helpful. There are other boating options available as well. We got back to the dock at 7 PM.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank JerrylovesTuscany
Crystal Lake, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great boat ride, no sightings”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Got a deal on groupon and decided to try it. We knew that there is no guarantee to see any whales, dolphins, etc. The staff on the boat was great and the tour guide Melissa was really knowledagle, liked listening to her facts. A little disappointed because we saw only a few dolphins for a couple minutes. They did give everyone free coupons to come back that don't expire since we didn't see as much as we hoped for.

Visited July 2013