“Good Clean Funny”

National Comedy Theatre
Ranked #4 of 211 Nightlife in San Diego
More attraction details
Owner description: The National Comedy Theatre is San Diego's nationally acclaimed improv comedy show and the longest running show in the history of the city. Performances every Thursday at 7:30 p.m., Friday and Saturday night at 7:30 & 9:45 p.m. and Sundays at 7:30 p.m.
Reviewed 13 May 2014

So funny! Audience participation...you get to call out suggestions or volunteer to go on stage. Great improve! Very funny! And CLEAN...you don't have to worry about your kids being there.

2  Thank Jen H

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Went to see the show on our family vacation in San Diego. What a great choice. The cast was really incredibly funny.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I don't know how they do some of the things they do! Improv is on point, funny, definitely a great thing to do in San Diego. If I ever return, I'll definitely be paying the NCT another visit!

1  Thank enmason
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We visit San Diego yearly from New York State and even though there are many things we love about the city and see time and time again...we NEVER miss NCT. It is always different and always hits it out of the park. No fear of being "dragged" up to the stage...volunteer, or not. And even though our kids are older now, when they were younger i always appreciated knowing that the show would be "clean".

See it. Bring a hankie.

1  Thank discerningmom
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Really awesome show. I've been about a half dozen times now and every time it has been so funny my cheeks hurt and my abs get a complete workout. I've never been disappointed. We will definitely be back....several times. LOVE this show. Only thing that sucks is the parking - get there EARLY!!!

2  Thank SDLocal2014