“Very fun 2 hour tour of La Jolla on Jet Skis!”

Seaforth Boat Rental &Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$149.00*
and up
Waverunner Tour of La Jolla Coastline
More attraction details
Owner description: Seaforth Boat Rental is San Diego's premier boat rental and yacht charter facility. With everything from Jet Skis, small sailboats and powerboats, to luxury sailing and motor yachts, Seaforth is sure to have the right boating experience for you. Book a sunset Sail, skippered charter, boat ride or a Jet Ski Tour, or cruise around the bay on your own. We have four full-time locations covering both bays, and all experience levels are welcome!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
San Diego, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Very fun 2 hour tour of La Jolla on Jet Skis!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I found this place via a deal on Groupon. My friend and I had an awesome time on May 24th riding on Jet Skis from Mission Bay to La Jolla. Our tour guide, Jordan, did a great job keeping the group together and safe. The best thing that happened on our tour was a surprise encounter of a school of dolphins. They swam beside and under us! We also saw several seals too. I highly recommend renting a wetsuit for $5. You will get soaked and the water is cold! Don't forget to bring a fully charged waterproof camera. My camera was dead. :-/ There are lockers for rent but we just left our belongings in the car.

Tucson, Arizona
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Fun day sailing on SD Bay”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We sailed the Hunter 36 from the Coronado location. Boat was in excellent shape and very clean. The crew was extremely helpful, good service. Been chartering from this organization for 20 years, everything works well except the online reservation system is usually a challenge.

1 Thank wfatom
San Diego, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“DO NOT RENT A BOAT HERE.”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Do Not Rent a Boat here!

First we called on a to check and make sure the boat we wanted was available. They said yes...not a surprise it was a late Tuesday afternoon.

We get there and ask for the 26 ft boat. They say nope, we don't have that here. Then I ask for the 31 ft boat, nope we don't have that here either. I called 2 hours ago and you said you did. "Nope".

Fine I'll take the small one you have, the hurricane. We walk to the dock, and BOTH the 26 ft and the 31 ft are right there. He said they weren't their boats...REALLY cause your name is on it! I can't believe they just lie like that. Do you not see your name on the side of the boat?

The boat we got was old and beat to crap. None of the gauges work, yea I "you have enough gas"....really, how would I know? The gauge doesn't work. None of the lights work. I've been boating for 40 years (literally) and have never been on a boat that torn up or that UNSAFE.

The inside of the boat looked like 17 mountain lions got in a scratching fight with the seat cushions--guess who won? And the engine was so loud you couldn't hear the person next to you talking.

This was an awful experience.

AGAIN...DO NOT RENT A BOAT HERE.

2 Thank mqross
Dallas, Texas
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“sunset cruise”
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

We bought the sunset cruise groupon and we got more than we ever dreamed of. The sunset was spectacular but we also saw dolphins and a whale with her baby! Awesome staff! Highly recommend this company! Easy parking too!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank psalm119
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Cruising the Bay”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

If you're thinking about a harbor cruise and have any boating experience whatsoever, you may want to consider renting one of the smaller ski boats from Seaforth Boat Rental &Tours. Two hours costs a total of $ 233.70.

If it is warm enough, It is well worth it.

Visited February 2014