I wish I could have stayed longer! The Rancho Bernardo Inn is a quite beautiful, quiet, and romantic place to stay. The rooms are large. You can sit back and relax with a glass of wine on the balcony and listen to the birds sing. The beds are amazingly comfortable. The many nice fountains make relaxation easy. Didn't have an opportunity to take a dip in the pool, but the area was certainly beautiful. The staff couldn't have been nicer. You will be treated like royalty! Located just a couple of miles from the Bernardo Winery where you will find the Cafe Merlot. And, oh my goodness, the food and wine are excellent! Highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in San Diego, Rancho Bernardo Inn offers business and leisure guests an experience that is both peaceful and rejuvenating. A member of the distinguished Preferred Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Rancho Bernardo Inn is a destination resort known for its exquisite golf, spa facilities, and exceptional cuisine. A true destination for the entire family, the 265-acre property features 287 luxuriously appointed guestrooms, three swimming pools, an award-winning full-service spa and fitness center, multiple dining outlets, room service or in-room dining, and extensive meeting and event facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Preferred Hotels, Prestigia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rancho Bernardo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Bernardo Hotel San Diego
- Rancho Bernardo San Diego