Rancho Bernardo Inn
US$288
US$270
  • Pool
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$250
Official Site
US$652
HardRockSD.com
  • Restaurant
Paradise Point Resort & Spa(San Diego)
US$242
US$203
ParadisePoint.com
  • Pool
The Dana on Mission Bay(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$190
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$225
  • Pool
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$224
US$256
US$224
  • Pool
Pacific Terrace Hotel(San Diego)
US$378
US$359
  • Beachfront
2,159 results
All reviewsveranda restaurantspa poolavant restaurantfamily poolspa servicesbeautiful resortbusiness conferencethe san diego areaself parkingfire pitfitness centerrbipropertyarlenesalineweddingcabana
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Had an amazing stay at the Ranco Bernardo in this weekend. The property is wonderful with all the trees, golf course, pools and outside dining areas. We spent a good part of the day at the Spa getting good massages and enjoying multiple pool areas around the Spa. At night we enjoyed the new AVANT bar and restuarant - what a cool place! I would HIGHLY recommend the RBI to anyone. Really liked the live outdoor music on Saturday night by the fire.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Greens and the view was spot on.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
JCResortsMarketing, Public Relations Manager at Rancho Bernardo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Thanks for your review Eric! We're thrilled that you enjoyed your stay, and we appreciate you sharing your experience.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

This was not my first time staying at the Rancho Bernardo Inn; however, it was the first with my husband. Upon arrival the friendly agent wished me a Happy Birthday and later a lovely amenity was brought to my room. The room was updated and extremely comfortable. The buildings are spread out throughout the property so if mobility is an issue you should request a room closer to the lobby and restaurants. We did not use the spa but the pool and surrounding area around the spa are lovely. The ambience of the hotel is romantic. I can only imagine how gorgeous a garden wedding would be here. Also the hotel is very near the Bernardo Winery so you can spend a pleasant afternoon winetasting. I cannot wait to return.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review of the Rancho Bernardo Inn. We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your birthday stay with your husband, and we look forward to having you back!

Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

This is a very relaxing resort with helpful staff. It is an is oasis of tranquility in San Diego.
The accommodation is laid out in small blocks surrounding pools and the golf course.
One can spend pleasant evenings on the veranda which is heated at night or have lunch watching the golf. Overall it is highly recommended.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I stayed here recently on business, my company held a National Convention here. I wish I'd had time to enjoy the golf course and spa, but business is business. The hotel is a little far from SD, which was only a problem for after-hours outings. 45 mins each way is a little long, but if you're there to swim and golf, then that is a non-issue. The bars and restaurants were nice but naturally busy. As for my room, it was spacious and comfortable... the sheets on the bed were like sleeping on clouds! The interior lighting was very cool, the lighting under and behind the bed was a nice touch.. wifi worked great and the view from my patio was excellent (greens Bldg) as well. My only complaint is that I was consistently provided with 2 conditioners and no shampoo... annoying as I had not brought any of my own, but it was so minor I didn't bother to bring it to anyone's attention.

The hotel and facilities were quite nice and if I had time and warmer weather, I'd be more than happy to stay here again.

Room Tip: You'll pay a little more, but the Greens building is away from the noise of the pools etc and the view is outstanding.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
RBINN, General Manager at Rancho Bernardo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Dear Recent Guest, we appreciate your generous comments on the RBInn and hope that you can return for a longer stay to enjoy our amenities. We take pride in being a unique resort away from the downtown congestion, where you can relax.

We look forward to your return!

John Gates

Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

My favorite part of the Rancho Bernardo Inn is its beautiful architecture and wonderful landscaping. The different buildings have separate pools. The spa is nice, while good golf and great food - multiple restaurants and bars - add to the lovely surroundings.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business