We Stayed at the RB Inn for two evenings. Our room was large, with a sitting area, balcony overlooking the golf course and had a bathroom with separate shower and tub. The grounds were beautiful and both pools were enjoyable. We truly were able to relax and recharge the batteries here. The only negative was that our room was never cleaned despite hanging the "service room" tag on the door AND personally asking for service at the front desk. Another minor problem was at "The Bar", a sports bar where there is never happy hour yet upstairs in Avant, you can find $3 craft beers and reasonably priced apps on a mission themed veranda daily from 4-6:30. A sports bar with no happy hour? Come on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in San Diego, Rancho Bernardo Inn offers business and leisure guests an experience that is both peaceful and rejuvenating. A member of the distinguished Preferred Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Rancho Bernardo Inn is a destination resort known for its exquisite golf, spa facilities, and exceptional cuisine. A true destination for the entire family, the 265-acre property features 287 luxuriously appointed guestrooms, three swimming pools, an award-winning full-service spa and fitness center, multiple dining outlets, room service or in-room dining, and extensive meeting and event facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Preferred Hotels, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rancho Bernardo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Bernardo Hotel San Diego
- Rancho Bernardo San Diego