Rancho Bernardo Inn
  • Restaurant
Escondido Lodge(Escondido)
Motel Mediteran(Escondido)
2,133 results
All reviewsveranda restaurantspa poolavant restaurantfamily poolspa servicesbeautiful resortbusiness conferencethe san diego areaself parkingfire pitfitness centerrbipropertyarlenesalineweddingcabana
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 January 2011

Rancho Bernardo Inn is a great place for a weekend getaway. It's a beautiful and quiet place where the staff goes above and beyond to treat you like you're their most important guest. Chef Shutsa put on a fabulous Christmas buffet. If you're planning a wedding or a corporate event, he's the guy you want to make the occasion memorable.

Reviewed 31 December 2010

My husband and I made our second visit to the Rancho Bernardo Inn as a getaway after Christmas. We love the California atmosphere, gorgeous grounds, friendly staff and excellent food. While we were there we both had massages and the facility and quality of the services were excellent. This is a very relaxing and family-friendly place also. So much to do in the area.

Reviewed 29 December 2010

I write this letter to tripadvisor users to save you from staying somewhere where your dollar isnt worth the stay. My family and i have stayed here three times and during theses times nothing seems to change. The grounds are kept clean you can find cans, water bottles etc in plant areas which isnt a great to see. The rooms look fine when you check in, but you have problems with plumbing and air conditioning. On one of our visits the room had the loudest air condition i've ever heard in my hotel stay and it would come on and off. On our last visit which was thanksgiving weekend we were extremely disappointed and have decided we are not going to have visit again. First of all we checked in to two rooms ; one for us and one for my mil (mother in law). When we arrived her room had water by the sliding door and our bathroom was experiencing some plumbing issues because the sinks were making sounds etc. The next day mil room was imense in water (bathroom and hall area); we were told they had some sort water issue upstairs, but didnt mention that on the first day! they were blaming the water sprinklers. Our dinner was also horrible the turkey was dry, the dessert was probably out of a box. Do yourself a favor stay somewhere else like the lowes might be out of the way, but we havent had a problem there.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank two2keikis
Reviewed 28 December 2010

we stayed on the "stay and play package". We golfed on Christmas day and it was wonderful. I highly recommend the Sunday brunch.

2  Thank roachma
Reviewed 6 December 2010

My boyfriend and I were traveling to San Diego to see the Chargers game and I decided to give Rancho Bernardo Inn a try after seeing a great deal on travelzoo. The deal included a room, free breakfast and free wine tasting at the local winery. The whole experience was amazing! We got free car service to and from the winery and 10 free tastings. Then I upgraded the room to a Premiere King and it was beautiful, clean and had plenty of open space and a patio over looking the golf course. We signed up for a couples massage and although it was a little pricey, it was one of the best I've ever had. We then had dinner at the Veranda where the service was excellent. Actually the service was excellent no matter what we did there. I truly felt pampered. It was a romantic, fun experience that I would recommend to anyone.

1  Thank adventurelori9