Yes, this is an older hotel, rooms are smaller, and it can be a bit noisy. BUT location is excellent, staff is all very friendly, and the price is much lower than any other hotel in Gaslamp. If you are uptight and bit picky, it might not be your spot. If you are easygoing and/or looking for a great value then it will work well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This boutique style hotel is centrally located in San Diego's exciting Gaslamp Quarter. We invite you to step back in time to the elegant comforts, friendly hospitality and impeccable service of a bygone era. Opened in 1913 as the St. James Hotel, San Diego's original high-rise luxury hotel, our beautifully restored property is an oasis of historic style for leisure and business travelers. We are 6 1/2 blocks from San Diego's waterfront convention center. It's a pleasant 7 minute walk from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Gaslamp Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn & Suites Gaslamp/ Hotel San Diego
- Ramada Inn And Suites Gaslamp/Convention Center
- Ramada Inn San Diego
- Ramada San Diego