I would like to say i enjoyed my family getaway. The hotel front desk Demetrius was so welcoming i appreciated him a lot, never going to sorrento mesa it seems like nothing to do. He gave me helpful advice. Now to the room, for the rate Evelyn provided it was great she was really sweet as well, the room was quiet and cleaned. There were only two bad things i could say, when you turn the heater on, if it hasn't been on in awhile it makes the alarm go off for like 5-10 min very loud. In addition, there was the other bad thing, we were downstairs and the upstairs neighbors were really rude between 2-5 am they stay up making noise and it was very unpleasant and couldn't get much sleep on the last night. However, if you have a family and want something near downtown as well as near la mesa etc, this place would be close around 20 min to both areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - San Diego - Sorrento Mesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites San Diego - Sorrento Mesa Hotel San Diego
- San Diego Homestead Suites
- Homestead San Diego
- Homestead Suites San Diego