Extended Stay America - San Diego - Sorrento Mesa
Paradise Point Resort & Spa(San Diego)
US$240
US$191
  • Pool
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$337
US$330
  • Pool
Blue Sea Beach Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$250
  • Room Service
US$262
US$179
  • Breakfast included
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$179
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$191
US$795
US$674
Omni San Diego Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$350
US$326
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewspackaged muffinsrestaurants shoppinglaundry areastove topbed was comfortablecomfortable staystaying at this hotelplace to stayfront desk stafffull kitchenla jollaqualcommrefrigeratorrates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2013

good and economic hotel to stay, clean and comfortable. the best thing here is the staff...are very cooperative and helping. Kitchen, wireless Internet, TV, comfortable beds, good customer service & more affordable relative to other similar hotels.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Sorrento Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you were able to experience a good, economic, clean and comfortable stay. All the staff members here really enjoy their jobs and take great pride in it. Your comments assure us that we are providing our guests with great service.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Stayed at this hotel for our recent vacation to San Diego. Lots of positives about this hotel.
First, kitchen, wireless Internet, TV in every room, very comfortable beds (even the rollout),
clean, nice landscaping, good customer service & more affordable relative to other similar
hotels. It was also very convenient to all the San Diego attractions insofar as you are about
25 minutes from Legoland, 25 mintues from downtown San Diego & 12 minutes from La Jolla
beach, but you are not on some major, noisy freeway or have tons of hotels around and thus
are dealing with a lot of traffic, noise and congestion. It's in a quiet business park area, yet
the freeways are not far away and easy to get to. Downsides - not too many options for dining
really close to the hotel except Chili's. Have to drive about 10 or so minutes to get to more
restaurants or stores and the "Grab & Go" breakfast is very limited. All in all though it;s a great
place & great value.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Raymond - Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad to hear that we have accomplished our goal of providing guests like yourself with a 'home away from home" experience at our hotel. As well, I am thrilled to hear that our team provided you with great customer service.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

I would like to say i enjoyed my family getaway. The hotel front desk Demetrius was so welcoming i appreciated him a lot, never going to sorrento mesa it seems like nothing to do. He gave me helpful advice. Now to the room, for the rate Evelyn provided it was great she was really sweet as well, the room was quiet and cleaned. There were only two bad things i could say, when you turn the heater on, if it hasn't been on in awhile it makes the alarm go off for like 5-10 min very loud. In addition, there was the other bad thing, we were downstairs and the upstairs neighbors were really rude between 2-5 am they stay up making noise and it was very unpleasant and couldn't get much sleep on the last night. However, if you have a family and want something near downtown as well as near la mesa etc, this place would be close around 20 min to both areas.

Room Tip: We were on ground floor i would recommend a upper flr just in case you have neighbors however, we had a corner room so the area itself was quiet and close to parking lot.
1  Thank shortcake28
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Sorrento Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2013

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for comments. I'm so pleased to hear that Demetrius and Evelyn were able to provide you and your family with helpful advice on things to do in San Diego and providing you a great room rate.

The housekeeping staff here pride themselves in making sure that all guest rooms are cleaned and your comment reassures that. I do apologize that your stay had a little bump in it due to the guest above your room being loud. T

hank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

My stay was for a month and business related, I worked long hours and ESA provided great service to me.. The setting was good more like condo type building versus large hotel building. The staff are friendly and very helpful, specially Jennifer at front desk. When ever I asked for anything, it was quickly provided. My room was clean and very functional. I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Sorrento Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

Michael - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking the time to recognize the level of great service that is provided by our associates. Jennifer is a great asset to the team and it is great to know that she was so helpful to you during your stay.

It's great to hear that we will continue to be your lodging choice while in San Diego. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to your continued business.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

I understand these hotels are not fancy, but I do not understand why they should provide us with a stinky disgusting room..
the bath room literally sticks. I had to go bye deodorant and disinfectant in order to spray it. they sent us the maintenance guy after we complaints, and he just came and sprayed with stupid anti-smoke.. couple of sprays and left.

1  Thank Nasser T