Extended Stay America - San Diego - Sorrento Mesa
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewspackaged muffinsrestaurants shoppinglaundry areastove topbed was comfortablecomfortable staystaying at this hotelplace to stayfront desk stafffull kitchenla jollaqualcommrefrigeratorrates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I thought this place was very nice to experience so far. Overall, everything was comfortable and clean and the place was peaceful. You just have to experience it for yourself to know how it really feels to live in a hotel here.

Room Tip: Corner rooms or a handicapped room is roomier which makes the place more comfortable and nice to stay in.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Amymeeh
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Sorrento Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

Amy - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking the time to recognize the level of great service that is provided by our associates. It's great to hear that we will continue to be your lodging choice while in San Diego.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to your continued business.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

I would stay at Extended Stay America because it was pet friendly. Next time I would bring my pet when I decide to visit San Diego for a longer duration. I also like the fact I could use Wi Fi for free at no additional charge for internet connection. I love this facility that provide grab & go breakfast. I could use the kitchen, refrigerator, cookware, & microwave to make me feel like home away from home. This place has a laundry room. Demetrius, Evelyn, & Biren were very friendly and helpful when I stay there. Demetrius was helpful booking my visit at this hotel. Biren went out of his way to print me a map on how to drive to La Jolla Cove, shortest distance.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Sorrento Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2013

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. I'm glad to hear that we have accomplished our goal of providing you with a 'home away from home" experience at our hotel. As well, I am thrilled to hear that our team provided you with great customer service.

Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again on next stay.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

good and economic hotel to stay, clean and comfortable. the best thing here is the staff...are very cooperative and helping. Kitchen, wireless Internet, TV, comfortable beds, good customer service & more affordable relative to other similar hotels.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Sorrento Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you were able to experience a good, economic, clean and comfortable stay. All the staff members here really enjoy their jobs and take great pride in it. Your comments assure us that we are providing our guests with great service.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Stayed at this hotel for our recent vacation to San Diego. Lots of positives about this hotel.
First, kitchen, wireless Internet, TV in every room, very comfortable beds (even the rollout),
clean, nice landscaping, good customer service & more affordable relative to other similar
hotels. It was also very convenient to all the San Diego attractions insofar as you are about
25 minutes from Legoland, 25 mintues from downtown San Diego & 12 minutes from La Jolla
beach, but you are not on some major, noisy freeway or have tons of hotels around and thus
are dealing with a lot of traffic, noise and congestion. It's in a quiet business park area, yet
the freeways are not far away and easy to get to. Downsides - not too many options for dining
really close to the hotel except Chili's. Have to drive about 10 or so minutes to get to more
restaurants or stores and the "Grab & Go" breakfast is very limited. All in all though it;s a great
place & great value.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Raymond - Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad to hear that we have accomplished our goal of providing guests like yourself with a 'home away from home" experience at our hotel. As well, I am thrilled to hear that our team provided you with great customer service.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

I would like to say i enjoyed my family getaway. The hotel front desk Demetrius was so welcoming i appreciated him a lot, never going to sorrento mesa it seems like nothing to do. He gave me helpful advice. Now to the room, for the rate Evelyn provided it was great she was really sweet as well, the room was quiet and cleaned. There were only two bad things i could say, when you turn the heater on, if it hasn't been on in awhile it makes the alarm go off for like 5-10 min very loud. In addition, there was the other bad thing, we were downstairs and the upstairs neighbors were really rude between 2-5 am they stay up making noise and it was very unpleasant and couldn't get much sleep on the last night. However, if you have a family and want something near downtown as well as near la mesa etc, this place would be close around 20 min to both areas.

Room Tip: We were on ground floor i would recommend a upper flr just in case you have neighbors however, we had a corner room so the area itself was quiet and close to parking lot.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank shortcake28
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Sorrento Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2013

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for comments. I'm so pleased to hear that Demetrius and Evelyn were able to provide you and your family with helpful advice on things to do in San Diego and providing you a great room rate.

The housekeeping staff here pride themselves in making sure that all guest rooms are cleaned and your comment reassures that. I do apologize that your stay had a little bump in it due to the guest above your room being loud. T

hank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.