“Everything was great”

Extended Stay America - San Diego - Hotel Circle
Ranked #238 of 286 Hotels in San Diego
Reviewed 26 December 2013

This hotel was awesome. I had a great time there. I received lots of help from Quincy and cheyn As well as a woman. I can't remember her name though. Room and Service was perfect for the price. 5 star.

• Stayed: December 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Hotel Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am proud of our team for providing you with an awesome stay. I will be sure to share your comments with Quincy, Cheyne and the rest of our team. We look forward to seeing you in the future next time you visit the San Diego area.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Spent almost 2 months here, and this is an excellent hotel for long term stays (kitchen, full size refer, all utensils, etc). Flight arrived in the morning, but was gladly checked into an available room. The central location is ideal for San Diego visitors with easy access to several interstates, shopping areas, etc. The rooms are impeccably clean, quite, and well equipped with comfortable beds (you even have choice of either feathered or foam pillows!). The staff is very friendly and helpful in informing guests about the area. Thanks to Robert and Jim of the maintenance staff who do an excellent job of maintaining the hotel, both inside and out. There is also free use of a nearby Gold's gym. For a comfortable, quiet, relaxing stay, this is the place.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your stay. I am glad to read that you enjoyed your room, especially the kitchen, and our hotel's location. It was a true pleasure providing for you during your two month stay. I will be sure to share your kind comments with Robert, Jim and the rest of the team.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

I have stayed at several different Extended Stay hotels and I found the rooms to be a little larger at this property. The location is close to Old Town almost in walking distance but I would not recommend it since the sidewalks end a few hundred feet past the hotel and there is not much room for pedestrians.
There are a few restaurants in walking distance and a short drive to many different shops, malls and restaurants. The rooms were clean and I did not experience any problems when I was there.
The hotel overall is nice and the staff is exceptional, they are always making you feel welcome and very helpful.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

First let me say thank you for staying with Extended Stay America - Hotel Circle San Diego. We appreciate you continuing to use our brand and glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm glad we provided a a fresh room during your time here in San Diego. I will send the kudos to my staff. I will also take the details of your stay about the cutlery and address it with my staff for future travelers.

Thanks again for staying with us and come back any time you are in the San Diego area.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

My family and I love staying here .... There's no other place that makes you feel like home only at extended stay america. Especially with the best person who will help you with a smile on her face Gladys. She's amazing person who we appreciated for everything she provided for me and my family... Thank you sooo much... as well to all the staff..

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Hotel Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Jessica- It is so rewarding to read that you had a great stay with us. Thank you for your kind comments about Glady's and the staff as we have all read your review. I am proud of our team for making you and your family feel at home and we would like to thank you again for taking the time out of your day to provide us with such a positive review.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 23 November 2013

A+++ in value, service, accommodations, location, willingness of staff to get you where you want to go with the best, clearest directions possible. Gladys, Darletta, and Angel will take care of your every need with a smile and enjoy their interaction with you. Ask for a nice place to see an ocean sunset where you can have wine, cheese and crackers, they will guide you to the perfect spot. Thanks guys for taking us seriously. We will definitely return again and again.

Room Tip: If you are a smoker and want a place that doesn't "ban" you, or treat you like a third...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Hotel Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Kathy - Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I'm glad my staff was able to provide you with excellent service, great directions, and accommodations that truly allowed you to enjoy your stay here in San Diego. I will personally thank Gladys, Darletta, and Angel for their service.

Thank you again for the wonderful survey and for staying with us here during your time in San Diego!

Reviewed 16 November 2013

I stay at the Extended Stay pretty regularly as I travel for work, and they are always great! The staff knows me by name and they always have such amazing customer service skills. Angel is one of the staff members I always enjoy seeing! He's always on top of things and makes sure I am 100% comfortable at all times! The rooms are always clean and smell nice and I feel like I'm at home. I'd recommend it every time!

• Stayed: November 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Hotel Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Megan - Thank you for the amazing review about our hotel. I am so happy that Angel and our staff provided you with exceptional service during your travels. As well, I am glad that you felt comfortable and truly enjoyed your clean room.

Thank you again for your review, and for your continued stay with at our hotel.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Everyone here is so nice and lovely. The whole desk staff is wonderful. Easy to get to location. Fairly close to amenities. Sometimes the internet would lag and be slow. My stove top was not working but otherwise it's good. We stay at a lot of extended stay hotels and this is one of the nicest ones I have been to.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Hezular
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Hotel Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Hezula r- The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about your stay. We appreciate you letting us know that the stove top did not function properly, so that we may get this corrected. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with one of the nicest places you've been to. Also, I am pleased that we provided you with great customer service and our hotel was conveniently located for your needs during your stay.