“"Great Hotel and Great Staff"”

Extended Stay America - San Diego - Hotel Circle
Ranked #226 of 279 Hotels in San Diego
Las Vegas, Nevada
“"Great Hotel and Great Staff"”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

The staff is very friendly, Quincy and Robert help a lot on every thing we needed to know about the area. I think this hotel is great because the manager assures best service and is on top of every thing. Location is perfect, close to many shops and restaurant ideal for visitors with easy access to several interstates. Beads are very confortable

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Hotel Circle, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
Carmen – Thank you for writing such a great review of our hotel. I am so glad that you enjoyed our friendly, helpful staff, especially Quincy and Robert. Customer service is a top priority of ours, so I am happy that we were able to meet that goal. As well, it’s great to hear that you found your bed to be comfortable during your stay with us.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed 16 January 2014

All the staff were very friendly. Gladys was especially a Sweet Lady willing to help you out with just about anything. The price was reasonable. The room had a mini kitchen. Not much for amenities, but ask the staff for anything you forgot and they will get it for you. Close to many shops and eateries.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Hotel Circle, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Thank you for your great review of our property and that our proximity to restaurants and stores were of great help to you. I'm glad that you find our accommodations to your liking with the kitchenettes and that the staff was able to help with anything you needed.

We are pleased that Gladys was able to provide with you such great service as well, as the rest of the staff. I will pass along your kind words of appreciation.

Once again, thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Reviewed 26 December 2013

This hotel was awesome. I had a great time there. I received lots of help from Quincy and cheyn As well as a woman. I can't remember her name though. Room and Service was perfect for the price. 5 star.

• Stayed December 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Hotel Circle, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am proud of our team for providing you with an awesome stay. I will be sure to share your comments with Quincy, Cheyne and the rest of our team. We look forward to seeing you in the future next time you visit the San Diego area.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Spent almost 2 months here, and this is an excellent hotel for long term stays (kitchen, full size refer, all utensils, etc). Flight arrived in the morning, but was gladly checked into an available room. The central location is ideal for San Diego visitors with easy access to several interstates, shopping areas, etc. The rooms are impeccably clean, quite, and well equipped with comfortable beds (you even have choice of either feathered or foam pillows!). The staff is very friendly and helpful in informing guests about the area. Thanks to Robert and Jim of the maintenance staff who do an excellent job of maintaining the hotel, both inside and out. There is also free use of a nearby Gold's gym. For a comfortable, quiet, relaxing stay, this is the place.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your stay. I am glad to read that you enjoyed your room, especially the kitchen, and our hotel's location. It was a true pleasure providing for you during your two month stay. I will be sure to share your kind comments with Robert, Jim and the rest of the team.

USA
Reviewed 23 December 2013

I have stayed at several different Extended Stay hotels and I found the rooms to be a little larger at this property. The location is close to Old Town almost in walking distance but I would not recommend it since the sidewalks end a few hundred feet past the hotel and there is not much room for pedestrians.
There are a few restaurants in walking distance and a short drive to many different shops, malls and restaurants. The rooms were clean and I did not experience any problems when I was there.
The hotel overall is nice and the staff is exceptional, they are always making you feel welcome and very helpful.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
First let me say thank you for staying with Extended Stay America - Hotel Circle San Diego. We appreciate you continuing to use our brand and glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm glad we provided a a fresh room during your time here in San Diego. I will send the kudos to my staff. I will also take the details of your stay about the cutlery and address it with my staff for future travelers.

Thanks again for staying with us and come back any time you are in the San Diego area.
San Diego, California
Reviewed 12 December 2013

My family and I love staying here .... There's no other place that makes you feel like home only at extended stay america. Especially with the best person who will help you with a smile on her face Gladys. She's amazing person who we appreciated for everything she provided for me and my family... Thank you sooo much... as well to all the staff..

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Hotel Circle, responded to this review, 18 December 2013
Jessica- It is so rewarding to read that you had a great stay with us. Thank you for your kind comments about Glady's and the staff as we have all read your review. I am proud of our team for making you and your family feel at home and we would like to thank you again for taking the time out of your day to provide us with such a positive review.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 23 November 2013

A+++ in value, service, accommodations, location, willingness of staff to get you where you want to go with the best, clearest directions possible. Gladys, Darletta, and Angel will take care of your every need with a smile and enjoy their interaction with you. Ask for a nice place to see an ocean sunset where you can have wine, cheese and crackers, they will guide you to the perfect spot. Thanks guys for taking us seriously. We will definitely return again and again.

Room Tip: If you are a smoker and want a place that doesn't "ban" you, or treat you like a third...