“Great place to stay”

Extended Stay America - San Diego - Hotel Circle
Ranked #238 of 278 Hotels in San Diego
Reviewed 8 March 2014

The location is great. Beaches, Balboa Park and Zoo, and many good restaurants are near by. Major shopping centers are also near by. The staff is great! It is always nice to see Gladys at check in and Esperanza took good care of our room. All the rest of the hotel staff is friendly and helpful. All go about the day with a smile and hello. A nice home away from home! And the rates are reasonable.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary S
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Hotel Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Mary – Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review of our hotel. It is great to know that our staff, especially Gladys and Esperanza, assisted in providing you with an enjoyable stay. As well, I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed our location during your visit. Thank you again for your comments. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

In the event, you have an issue during night time, you might always rely on Theresa and Robert (latter on duty during week end). Both individuals are reliable, passionate about their jobs and never complaining because of the high demands during night shifts. They are true 'go-getters'.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank peter s
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I must say recently I've only stayed in Extended Stays during business trips and overall it has been really satisfactory. I've seen no issues in any of the SD locations I've stayed in (Carlsbad, Oceanside and most recently Hotel Circle), and the staff has been great at each location. Angel at the front desk at hotel circle was appropriately professional and courteous, the rooms were very clean and everything was in working order.

If I stay within the city again on my next trip I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank DustinCasano
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Hotel Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Dustin – Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that our staff, especially Angel, provided you with a pleasant experience. As well, I am glad that you found our hotel to be clean. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

I went here for February 14 through February 16. I loved that everything was clean and the staff was really nice.me and my wife had a great time. I booked the hotel last min and got a smoking room but I wanted a non smoking but to my surprise that smoking room did not smell that bad. I would go back angina

Room Tip: What every room u chose u will like
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dannyboy890
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Hotel Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies for placing you in a smoking room; however, I am glad to hear that your smoking room was satisfactory. It's great to hear that you enjoyed our clean hotel and friendly staff. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

The front desk staff (Gladys) treated me very well. I needed help with boarding passes and directions and she excelled at the task. Not only getting me to where i needed to be but also assisted me with my travel itinerary. She was an outstanding person for this this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Daryle B
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Hotel Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Daryle – Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that our staff, especially Gladys, was able to provide you with an enjoyable stay. I will be sure to pass your comments along to her. We look forward to welcoming you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Gladys made the stay awesome and helped my gf and I out of a jam. The fact she did made all our issues disappear. I would wholeheartedly recommend thus hotel to anyone. Best Extended Stay I have ever been in. All future hotel stays will be measured using this experience as the bar. Anything less than this hotels service will be unacceptable and inexcusable.

• Stayed: January 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Hotel Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel. I'm glad that Gladys provided exceptional service during your stay. I will thank her personally. She sets the bar pretty high.

Thank you again for your comments and for recommending our hotel to others. I hope that during your next trip to San Diego, you will choose to stay with us again!

Reviewed 28 January 2014

The staff is very friendly, Quincy and Robert help a lot on every thing we needed to know about the area. I think this hotel is great because the manager assures best service and is on top of every thing. Location is perfect, close to many shops and restaurant ideal for visitors with easy access to several interstates. Beads are very confortable

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Hotel Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Carmen – Thank you for writing such a great review of our hotel. I am so glad that you enjoyed our friendly, helpful staff, especially Quincy and Robert. Customer service is a top priority of ours, so I am happy that we were able to meet that goal. As well, it’s great to hear that you found your bed to be comfortable during your stay with us.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.