Ey guys.....i know this is late..but heres my review
a. Heritage Inn San Diego
The place can be good or bad depending on what you are looking for.
Although the hotel itself is okay...its the area that surrounds it that makes it....eerie.
Right across the hotel..there is a grassy area...near dennys..and well..lots of bums in the street and weird people talking to themselves hang out there. But in the 4 nights i stayed in the area...and DO take note that i walk to and from the area Every night ALONE around 11pm....nothings happened to me. Its just really creepy when you have to pass by a bum in the street whos talking to himself.
Looking at the hotel itself...its pretty clean..no complaints...Staff are VERY nice and helpful. Area is superrrrrrrr great! near the beach...near bus stops....and not too far from gaslamp quarter which was hella fun. And it is VERY affordable.
I kinda feel sorry for this hotel actuallly...because the hotel itself is not bad..and the location is good too. But its the area surrounding it that makes it creepy. Rest assured though..the cops are DEFINITLY on watch.
i saw the police come by the hotel TWICE! One guy was caught getting a hooker.
Tips if u decide to stay:
1. Get a room that is on the lower floor..Because the elevator is CRAP! it smells like pi$s...the lights flicker..and its superr slow. (think horror movie elevator scene)
2. If u want to avoid the creepy surroundings..just mjake sure u have a car. Theres no where really to hang out at night anyway in that area.
3. Its cheap..so dont expect 5 star cleanliness. There was NOTHING dirty about my room...but obviously it doesnt have that spark nice hotels has.
4. IF you are truly on a budget..go for it. But the holidayy inn express right beside it doesnt look so bad either.
Have fun! SD is my favorite place in the states!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Heritage Inn San Diego Near Sea World reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Inn - Sea World San Diego Hotel San Diego
- Premier Inn San Diego
- Premier Inn Sports Arena