Rodeway Inn San Diego Near Qualcomm Stadium
US$288
US$252
  • Pool
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$200
  • Beachfront
Pantai Inn(La Jolla)
US$413
US$652
HardRockSD.com
  • Restaurant
Paradise Point Resort & Spa(San Diego)
US$378
US$203
ParadisePoint.com
  • Pool
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$224
The Dana on Mission Bay(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$190
  • Restaurant
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$256
US$224
  • Pool
Pacific Terrace Hotel(San Diego)
US$423
  • Beachfront
All reviewsquality innroom was cleanhard boiled eggscontinental breakfastmake your own wafflesthe breakfast areawaffle makereasy freeway accessmission valleywould stay againplace to sleeppool areaa nice place to stayair conditionerminute drivefresh fruitmini fridge
Reviewed 19 January 2014

We had a lovely stay,we stayed for 7 days 6 nights, we knew that it wouldnt be much considering the price but hey we were in san diego we werent going to be doing much in the room anyway. The staff was very nice and they have a cute dog that just hangs out behind the counter. Word of advice get to the breakfast bar early or its a disaster. The area is not nearly big enough, we took our food back to the room even though the sign says not to. Overall if you are looking for a cheap budget friendly place to stay this is a good option.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2013

This motel offers a lot for a budget traveler, including a good morning breakfast, free wifi, lobby computer, comfortable bed, ample parking, easy freeway access & close to the stadium. The owners are helpful, too.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank TravlinNole
Pratik S, General Manager at Rodeway Inn San Diego Near Qualcomm Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2013

Thank you for your review! Have a wonderful holidays!

Reviewed 12 December 2013

We traveled in mid November and stayed for 4 nights.

When looking for the hotel, I don't think it should really be advertised as a Hotel Circle Location. It is far apart from the other Hotels in Hotel Circle San Diego. The location is in more of a residential part and just off the freeway.

When we first got there, we were about an hour early and asked if we could check in. I don't mind paying an early check in fee but the fact that the fee could only be paid in cash and that there was no printed out receipt was pretty sketchy.

Anyways, when you drive around, you see random people hanging out in the parking and I am not one to stereotype but we saw two different people with ankle bracelets on them. They were the ones that you get for house arrest or drinking too much. This made us feel very uncomfortable as we parked our car there and the people were in the parking lot day and night.

The rooms themselves are pretty small but are newly renovated and well maintained. The housekeeping woman did a great job every time she cleaned out room and was very friendly. Tv channels are limited and signal goes in and out but hey, I'm not here to just watch TV.

The free breakfast provided is mediocre and limited. But hey, it's free.

One other thing I did notice was the Indian (Sorry I don't remember her name) lady in the front office. She was very rude and short with me and acted this same way to the cleaning staff. Almost as if they were a burden. At checkout, we dealt with her again and at that time, she became completely pleasant asking me to review the hotel and offering me the free breakfast and all sort of compliments here and there.

When I rate a place it is not based on the way you treat me only at checkout, but based on how you were with me the entire time, and let me tell you that you were completely different to me on every occasion.

Would I stay here again? No. Solely based on the people in the parking lot and the woman in the front office. Could it be made into somewhere that is a great place? Yes with a little bit of work since rooms are great!

Room Tip: -Choose second floor -Ask for front facing rooms if you are sensitive to interstate noise -Make sure your car is locked
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bleh3489
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

Simple as other place from outside, but inside, beautiful. Me ang my bf came here for 3 days stay nd i would say that i will definitely come back nd recommend this place. Staff are nice. Bedroom is clean, smells like new, bathroom is clean, lights are perfect, big screen, bathtub is spotless, jaccuzi is super clean. Just make sure if u will rent the one w jucuzzi, u should bring body wash coz they dont have it. They said they hear noises from freeway, we dont hear nothing, even the room next to ours. Enough parking from guest. They dont have numbers on parking but we always got the park just in front of our room. Tiles look new although there is just something on wall like a hole before that they cover it up w white thingy(like cementing it) but its not a problem at all. A perfect comfy bed, its not making a noise when u move and sheets are spotless. All lights are perfectly working. On jacuzi, the lights are adjustable. Also the heater is easy to operate. Big sceen is what i need for relaxing while on jaccuzi. Big mirror to see my whole body. Iron is working, micowave is working and clean, coffee maker is working w 2 choices of coffee, mini ref is working with freezer, hair dryer is working. Bathtub is clean and spotless. So overall, it was perfect and the price is right. Its firat time to be here and cant believe that i amaze in this place. Im a sensitive person but this place gives a 2 thumbs up. Also friendly staff so dont give them a hard time.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Lyka S

Thank you for your review. The staff appreciates the kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed the Jacuzzi suite and the extra amenities included with it. Sorry about the painting not being finished prior to your stay. We try to keep all our rooms up to date, but we wouldn't want anyone to spend their day smelling paint fumes. Have a wonderful holidays!

Reviewed 22 November 2013

We stayed for one night at this motel. Front desk service was friendly and helpful and the room was very clean and perfect for just two people. It would have been nice to have two chairs. The area was average and we felt safe. The room was very nice as advertised and we appreciated the microwave and refrigerator. The breakfast was fine and parking was free and close to the room. We will stay here again. The price was very reasonable, too. The only thing I could possibly really complain about is the bed is so hard.

Room Tip: Don't reserve a king size bed if you don't need one, as the rooms are small already.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple