“Excellent Burgers!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Auburn, IN
“Excellent Burgers!”
Reviewed 30 October 2012

The burgers are wonderful. We stopped not once but twice we liked it so much. Cook the burgers to perfection pink throughout.

Visited October 2012

San Diego, California
“Great Burgers, Amazing Staff”
Reviewed 17 October 2012

Been here 3 times sinced it opened on October 1st 2012. I live just above and i think the first thing that impressed me the most was the staff, They are all awesome and so much fun and you could not ask for better service. The prices here are also great for the quality of food, The beef burgers are grass fed with no hormones added to the meat, so you know its a decent bite. They also do a great Veggie burger. I love the fact you can build your burger from the start and you can pick almost anything to go in it. I also really like it when you get take out, as they package the burger really well, not like some places where is wrapped and all wet and soggy by the time you get home.
I love this place.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Jayda L
San Diego, California
“The Best New Burger Place!!”
Reviewed 17 October 2012

I live in downtown SD and have been waiting for this place to open. It was amazing!!! You get to build your own burger! You get to choose from a variety of buns, meats, toppings, sauces and sides. You truly get to order your perfect burger with everything you want in it. The burger tasted amazing, and the chilly cheese fries were delicious and big enough to share. The service is amazing and the staff is constantly checking up on you. The place has great energy and it is in a good location. The only bad thing is that you have to try and look for parking on the street. I love this place and I definitely recommend it to everyone!

• Visited October 2012
Tucson, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum!”
Reviewed 8 October 2012

While staying at the Omni, we were looking for a place to eat that was a bit off the beaten path of the Gas Lamp Quarter and within easy walking distance. This is a hamburger place where you get to build your own burger. After first choosing the weight and type of meat of the burger, you then choose what you would like on it. Many different choices are available to you such as toppings, sauces, cheeses and even types of bun. Another option is for your burger to go sans bun and be made into a salad instead. I went with a turkey burger, which can sometimes be dry, but they cooked it just right. Next time, I think I'll try a veggie burger. The onion strips and fries were delicious as well. The staff was very attentive and friendly. Katie, our server, was especially so and you could tell she really enjoys working there as it showed in her demeanor and attitude. In addition, the place was very clean and the bathroom was pretty darn close to immaculate. I would highly recommend this restaurant. YUM!

Visited October 2012
California
“Even vegetarians like it!”
Reviewed 19 February 2012

I'm a hardcore carnivore and love a good burger. Fortunately, my vegetarian children have enough selection on this menu to build a great veggie burger of their own. Good food, great selection of draft beer, fast & friendly service. Although a chain, they are consistently good wherever we go.

Visited February 2012