I'm a big fan of Staybridge Suites and being a Travel Administrator, I like to try new hotels and pass on the information to my travelers. The first thing I noticed is that the hotel staff is very friendly and accommodating. I had called a few nights before to see if I could change my room from a queen to two doubles and Anna was so friendly and helpful. In a couple of minutes, I had the reservation changed. When we arrived, what I thought was great was the fact that everything you needed was within walking distance. Next door was a shopping center with all sorts of fast food places; even a Fresh n Easy! Gas station with a car wash was in front, so we refueled before we left. Pretty convenient!
The breakfast was typical. Saturday morning you had your choice of hot scrambled eggs and bacon. Sunday, there was sausages and cheese omelets. Of course, all the other typical breakfast items were available as well.
The room was very nice as well and had everything you needed if you wanted to stay for a longer time frame. I was pretty impressed with the patio area! Even a fire pit with chairs to sit around and lounge with your entourage! If you had kids, they would have plenty to do as there was a basketball/tennis court.
Rabab was very helpful when I went to the front desk and asked for some extra towels. Very friendly and even was going to bring the towels up to my room herself.
All in all, it was a very pleasant experience and I would definitely stay there again.
If there was anything negative to say, which has nothing to do with the hotel is that if you want to go to the beach, expect to drive through congested traffic areas! Especially Monday through Friday. What a nightmare!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome home to the Staybridge Suites San Diego - Sorrento Mesa! Located just minutes from I-805 and I-15, we put all of the wonderful things San Diego has to offer at your fingertips! Nestled within San Diego's Telecomm and Biotech Corridor, we are also a quick drive to Sea World, La Jolla, Lego Land and the North County beach communities. Next door you'll find a shopping center complete with over 15 restaurants including: Thai, Greek, Mexican, Sushi, and Indian cuisine, BevMo, UPS Store and a Fresh and Easy Grocery store. All of our spacious suites feature our newly upgraded bedding as well as a fully equipped kitchen. We also offer premium cable, complete with international channels, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Our 24 hour guest service staff are always on call to help make your stay with us exceptional. Please make yourself at home and get comfortable at the Staybridge Suites in Sorrento Mesa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites San Diego - Sorrento Mesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites San Diego - Sorrento Mesa Hotel San Diego
- Staybridge Suites Sorrento Mesa