San Diego Real Estate and Lifestyle Tours
San Diego, California, United States
Reviewed 23 July 2012

I had a great time.I found it very interesting and especially enjoyed the ball park tour as I am and have been a Padre fan for a long time. I'm definitely planning on taking the tour again.

Visited July 2012

Oceanside, California, United States
“A fabulous day!”
Reviewed 13 June 2012

The day started out bit disappointing because my daughter and I could not find we're to meet the group. Once we found them and were pleased they waited for us even though we were a little late by then.

Once we got started everything improved and we had a really great tour guide. We were able to see and very nice selection of down town real estate. We also had an amazing experience touring Petco Park both inside the private area and out in the dug outs and field! You would have to be on this tour to get the special access and see the private views and area's we were able to experience.

The restaurant choices were very well choosen and they were expecting us and had samples ready for us to try. My daughter loved the tour as much as I did in fact maybe even more!

I highly recommend this tour!

Visited June 2012
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 11 June 2012

To anyone contemplating a San Diego Real Estate and Lifestyle Tours, you won't be disappointed. Our guide, Brent Cole, was enthusiastic, knowledgeable and happy to share his experience living in the East Village. He talked about real estate and future developments in the East Village and introduced us to local establishments that make living in downtown exciting. We saw several properties that were on the market and enjoyed to local fare at hip hangouts. The behind the scenes tour of Petco Park was the highlight of the tour.

Visited June 2012
Encinitas, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“East Village Adventure”
Reviewed 3 June 2012

Recently my husband and I took a walking tour of the East Village lead by David Manes and Stacy Otto.

It was a wonderful way to experience the urban lifestyle and growth of San Diego's East Village.

The tour guides/real estate agents were knowledgeable and enthusiastic and the tour was well paced covering both commercial and residential areas.

A mini tour of Petco park was one stop and included time in the dugout - where we learned about the development and layout of the Park. We checked out several downtown condos that were for sale including a loft condo and got a sense of what is like to live in the East Village and caught great views of the cityscape from those high rise locations. We walked by the new downtown library still under construction and learned some interesting facts-one being that the new library will house a charter elementary school.

We sampled some offerings from local eateries with neighborhood flare and at the conclusion of our tour we enjoyed a beverage of our choice at Proper Gastro Pub looking back into Petco Park, along with some savory appetizers.

It was an afternoon well spent- that was both fun and educational!

Visited May 2012
San Diego
“Great Time for the Money!”
Reviewed 17 April 2012

My sister and I went on the Walking tour of the East Village neighborhood and had a great time, despite the blustery windy weather last Saturday! Dave, our Tour Guide, was upbeat, personal, fun to be with and since he also lived downtown, he knew all about this fascinating neighborhood with its history and the eateries favored by the locals -- such as the Cheese Shop, Tavern & Bowling Alley, Petco Pub, etc. We were able to get tastings at 3 of the popular local hot spots; and we were shown several amazing downtown condos and high rises, with their fabulous views & amenities, which was very exciting. We also enjoyed meeting new friends during this short time. I will certainly refer you to all my family and friends. Thank you Dave, a great great job!!

Visited April 2012