All reviews basketball court stay bridge carmel mountain ranch full kitchen washers and dryers free breakfast small kitchen freeway access living area safari park own bathroom an excellent place to stay evening reception social hour kids loved the pool two nights the hotel is conveniently located
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

This is by far the best accommodation I have stayed throughout the 15 years or so on my business travel. The value I received way beyond the price I paid. Excellent service and very friendly peoples all around the hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights for a zoo trip and was very pleased. The rooms are suites which is very handy for a family. The location is a drive to both the zoo and safari park but convenient to both.
The breakfast was good and had plenty of options, mostly ones you would expect at a hotel breakfast.
There is a Costco within walking distance and you can order food without being a member which creates a very affordable dinner option. Hello $10 pizza and $4 salad!
Staff has all been friendly and parking is plentiful. Pool is warm. Has a half basketball court and an outdoor firepit area.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Shannon-in-ca
Reviewed 31 May 2017

We had a King suite which consisted of a small kitchen, living area and then double doors into a bedroom and bath. I loved having the ability to have some privacy since my husband and I adjusted to west coast time differently. For the most part we really enjoyed our stay but there are a few things that could be improved. I'm not a clean freak but the bathroom vent fan cover was so covered with debris that when we tried to hit it with a small towel it looked like it was snowing. In defense of the mgmt. we contacted them and they had it cleaned almost immediately. The breakfast buffet has many varied items and they seemed hot and fresh but on the weekend it was so incredibly crowded that you couldn't maneuver around the buffet let alone find a seat. Again it wasn't too big of a problem and we just grabbed something when we went out. The staff is very friendly and goes out of their way to greet you when you are entering or leaving. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank RofoBeth
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Parking can be a bit of a problem here and the mattresses did not get replaced during the remodel. Dishwasher was extremely noisy and couldn't be run while we were in the room. Everything else was excellent. We traveled with two dogs and found the property extremely accommodating.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the common areas, especially on weekends.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Loved this place, people were so friendly, breakfast was great, grounds and location were perfect.

The only negative was the bed. We stayed in room 147 and the master bed was really uncomfortable. If they invested in some new beds maybe bigger also this would be 5 stars :-)

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family