“Outstanding Staff”

Ranked #126 of 278 Hotels in San Diego
San Diego, California
“Outstanding Staff”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

We were here for a week stay due to home renovation. Checked in by Bryan Montalto and Laurel Ingel Sales Director. also Helpful thoughtout my stay ran into Bryan always helpful and welcoming. Carlos Fernandez was also helpful and curteous. Houskeeper Claudia Alvarez was super great with my two cats whom were less than pleased with the temporary relocation. The whole staff was accomodating, the meals provided were great but don't make it your only option, Albert and the evening social (Which was Complementary) was amazing try the Mission Blonde Ale (a local brew). Thank you once again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
RIMVGM, General Manager at Residence Inn San Diego Mission Valley, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
I am extremely happy to hear how well each one of my staff members made your stay here outstanding. I will personally tell my staff your kind words at our next meeting. I’m extremely proud of my staff and thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It means a lot to us.

Todd Capizzo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
  • Korean first
Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I have been staying at this hotel for years now and would not stay at any other hotel in San Diego. The General Manager Todd and his staff of Danielle, Rebecca, Laurel, and Albert are by far the friendliest staff that I have ever encountered in any hotel. Anyone thinking about traveling to San Diego should stay at this hotel and enjoy the wonderful breakfast, dinner, and complimentary drinks that go along with the extremely helpful and friendly staff. Not only is this hotel loaded with extras, but is located in a wonderful location just minutes away from everything you could imagine doing in San Diego. Minutes from downtown, Seaworld, San Diego Zoo, Qualcomm Stadium, and the beach.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
WOW! By far, this is one of the best reviews we ever had. I always show my staff the reviews we get at our meeting so we can learn and improve from them. This will defiantly make the feel proud. Thank You!

Bakersfield, California, United States
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Came to San Diego for a wedding this past weekend.Needed to find hotel that would be able to handle my request.The Residence Inn came to my rescue.Great rooms and a friendly staff! They get a high five from me!!!!!
I

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
High Five back at you! Thank you so much for the kind words. I’m glad all your requests were filled and we hope to see you back to San Diego soon.

SD
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Having to travel and stay in hotels throughout the year can get exhausting but my time here in San Diego has been very comfortable and enjoyable. I have been here 2 weeks now and feel right at home with the gym, pool, and game room. The hospitality is great and the bartender, Albert, is amazing during happy hour. Albert is very social and truly enjoys making all of us feel welcome. I will defiantly be back and will always hit up happy hour to watch football and grab a drink from Albert.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
RIMVGM, General Manager at Residence Inn San Diego Mission Valley, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
I would like to say thank you for that review. What you stated is our goal for all our guests. We know especially for business travelers that most hotel stays can be routine. We want to refresh your view on what a hotel can bring you and always make you feel at home here. We will be looking forward to your next visit and I know Albert will have a nice cold beverage waiting for you.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Everyone at this hotel bent over backwards for their customers. Especially helpful were Laurel Ingle who arranged our accommodations and helped in many other ways. Also notable was Albert the bar tender who was a master for the social hour. We commend him for his memory on each customer's drink preference.
The evening meals for social hour as well as breakfasts were plentiful and very tasty

Ron and Ursula

• Stayed September 2013
RIMVGM, General Manager at Residence Inn San Diego Mission Valley, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
As the General Manager of the Residence Inn Mission Valley, let me thank you for your business, and gracious complements. I’m so glad that your time here was excellence with great memories. I will tell my team at our next meeting on what a great job they are providing to our guest. We thank you for all the great informative comments and hope to see you back soon.

New York City, New York
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Stayed here for 2 days visiting friends and family, Short drive to Balboa Park/Zoo. Also not far from the airport. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Overall property is well maintained. Breakfast at this Hotel has a good selection of items. Staff was courteous and professional. Only negative.If you get a 5th floor room, the elevator servicing that floor is a bit out of the way..so stay on the lower floors.Would certainly stay here again on any return to San Diego.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank hapd2267
I’m so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We get a lot of great complements on our location here at the Residence Inn Mission Valley. I enjoyed hearing your feed back, as you were able to see why we are the preferred hotel in our area. We hope all is well and look forward to your next visit.

Delhi
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Stayed for Two nights with Family. Location was good, close to Seaworld and Zoo. Breakfast does not caters for Vegetarians. Sufficient parking space Service requires improvement. I will not stay there next time inspite of good location

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank sorabh
Hello and thank you for taking the time to write a review after your recent stay here at the Residence Inn Mission Valley. I will discuss your comments with my staff to see what we can do to improve our guests experience here. We hope you will give us another opportunity to stay with us and see what new changes we are making today. Thank you