I stayed 3 nights here because I was attending a convention at the Qualcomm Stadium. There were many other convention-goers as were several sports teams staying. Although it was fairly busy in the morning for breakfast, staff was constantly refilling whatever items needed to be added in the breakfast area. Never had a problem finding an open table to sit & eat.
The gym was adequate and the pool area, although small, was clean and always was able to get a clean towel.
This was one hotel that DID NOT have any cigarette smell or odor, either in the hallways or the actual room. I was very much pleased by this! The room was clean, refrigerator, TV and AC worked fine.
I will definitely stay here on another occasion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our all-suite hotel offers 137 Marriott studio suites each with living, sleeping and a kitchen area with mini-refrigerators and microwaves. Our all-suite San Diego hotel offers wireless high-speed Internet, daily complimentary breakfast, outdoor pool and much more including the newly redesigned inspired lobby and public spaces. We are located just minutes away from Rancho Bernardo, Poway, and San Diego business parks, and we are a short distance from southern California's beaches, Sea World, the San Diego Zoo, the San Diego Wild Animal Park, and other area attractions. When visiting San Diego, the Springhill Suites by Marriott - San Diego / Rancho Bernardo / Scripps-Poway is the perfect choice for you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott and Agoda so you can book your SpringHill Suites San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Scripps Poway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Scripps Poway Hotel San Diego
- San Diego Springhill Suites