Omni San Diego Hotel
US$288
US$252
  • Pool
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$200
  • Beachfront
Pantai Inn(La Jolla)
US$413
US$652
HardRockSD.com
  • Restaurant
Paradise Point Resort & Spa(San Diego)
US$378
US$203
ParadisePoint.com
  • Pool
The Dana on Mission Bay(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$190
  • Restaurant
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$225
  • Pool
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$224
US$256
US$224
  • Pool
Pacific Terrace Hotel(San Diego)
US$423
  • Beachfront
4,763 results
All reviewspetco parkconvention centergaslamp districtgreat locationselect guestmccormick and schmickspadres gamethe gas lamp districtball parkvalet parkingcorner roomwithin walking distancedirectly across the streettrain trackscoronado bridgebeautiful hotelbathroom door
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I chose this location because of its vicinity to the gaslamp district and the main transportation lines. (World class transit system in San Diego, btw!) I was hoping for an upscale hotel for a reasonable price, and I was not disappointed. The staff is quite friendly. The lobby and pool are chic and beautiful.

The room disappointed me somewhat. The bed was not very comfortable, and there was little storage space for clothes (think- three drawers and a small closet). The design was modern and sleek, but I expected a bit more flair.

I joined the omni loyalty program, and was pleasantly surprised that they offered free wi-fi to members as well as complimentary morning beverages. IMHO, these should be standard for all guests. The coffee was very good, however!!! Best ever, according to my husband.

If you are a night-clubbing baseball fan, this would be a great choice.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
ColleenOmni, Manager at Omni San Diego Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Kirste P
Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I was pleased to see that you enjoyed the location of the hotel as well as our staff. I am sorry you found the bed and room disappointing.
We appreciate your business and thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Overall experience was outstanding. Totally beyond expectation. Great baseball package. Location location location. Total package was well worth the price. Yada yada yada yada yada yada!!!! Entire staff was very friendly.

Thank F. Kelly W

Dear F Kelly W.,
Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I was pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay! We are very grateful for your business and the 5 star review!
We appreciate your business and thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

My wife and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary in San Diego and truly enjoyed the Omni Hotel! From the champagne and chocolate covered strawberries to the friendly and helpful staff, we will look back on this weekend very happily. Thank you to the staff and the Omni!

Dear William W.,
We appreciate your business and thank you for staying with us and Happy Anniversary!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

The best thing about this hotel is the staff. Very helpful, polite, and customer oriented. Facilities are beautiful, great gym facilities, but.... Vehicle parking is not included in the price of the room, and the bathroom in the room is not completely private.

Dear Richard M..
Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I was pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay and our terrific staff. I also appreciate your concerns about the bathroom design and parking. I might mention there is a Self Parking garage directly across the street that is run by the City.....it's an option to our Valet parking service.
We appreciate your business and thank you for staying with us,

Reviewed 5 May 2014

The absolute premier location if you are going to a Padre game or just want to hang out in the Gaslamp. The hotel is gorgeous and the staff is accommodating and friendly. Guest service is paramount at the Omni San Diego.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Jared S.,
Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor and for the great review! I was pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay and our terrific staff. We are so fortunate to have wonderful people working here.
We appreciate your business and thank you for staying with us,