Omni San Diego Hotel
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Diego Mission Bay(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$111
Pantai Inn(La Jolla)
US$413
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$194
US$321
US$242
US$179
  • Breakfast included
The Sofia Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$276
US$202
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Blue Sea Beach Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$204
  • Pool
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$183
  • Beachfront
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$179
Paradise Point Resort & Spa(San Diego)
US$336
US$172
ParadisePoint.com
4,740 results
All reviewspetco parkconvention centergaslamp districtgreat locationselect guestmccormick and schmickspadres gamethe gas lamp districtball parkvalet parkingcorner roomwithin walking distancedirectly across the streettrain trackscoronado bridgebeautiful hotelbathroom door
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I went to attend a seminar and my family was with me. All we are very satisfied with the hotel, the access to the Padres stadium. Everyone was very heplful and attended all our request asap. The rooms were excelent from all points of view but the noice, street noice was to high and at night if you are not fully tire, could have some sleeping problems.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This hotel was located in a pretty convenient location for the Rock and Roll Marathon. Moreover this hotel is very comfortable and the rooms are spacious. I really enjoyed staying here. We could go walking to several restaurants in downtown, also to the convention center. If you are just moving around downtown the car is unnecessary. We rent a car because we wanted to go further, but if you do so be careful of the valet parking charge, I consider it high price. It´s best the self parking lot next to the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I stayed at the Omni for 5 nights in May for a conference. I picked it based on its high TripAdvisor reviews – but I have to say I was disappointed.

I would be aware of how many “1 time posters” are viewing this hotel (I should have realized when I took the reviews into consideration). At the end of the survey the hotel sends the last question is a link right to the Trip Advisor forum. Not saying these people didn’t have a good time – but don’t think it can be relied on.

I did “online check in” which I thought was pretty cool. I wouldn’t be arriving until around 9pm (which I put in the form) but when I arrived there were no key cards to be found. I waited in line and the desk agent said he had put them away for the night. Not a huge deal – but I did the online check in so I didn’t have to wait in line!

I stayed in 1603 – a king room. I didn’t find any problems with the 4 elevators and appreciated that my room was right near the elevator. However, it faced the Hard Rock/Conference Center – and while the views were great – it was VERY loud (especially since there was a performance at the Hard Rock one evening). I would highly recommend you ask for a quiet room. I also found that the walls were paper thin and I could hear the conversations in other rooms.

I was excited about their Select Guest Programs – but I guess it didn’t register for me because it wasn’t until the second day I realized I didn’t get water when I checked in, or a morning beverage (I was already getting free wifi thru the conference). I called and they connected it – but again – a bit annoying.

The room was fine. I agree the beds were very comfortable, however, I didn’t like that there wasn’t a comforter (only thin sheets!) I pulled a blanket from the closest but it really wasn’t heavy enough. There also wasn’t enough lighting (as I had to do work at night) and with all the lamps on it was still dull.

The bathroom was nice – although different as there is a pedestal sink with shelving the length of the wall on both sides. Not good or bad, just different.

Housekeeping was one of my favorite parts of the stay! Like I said I was there for a conference so I would leave in the morning and usually stop back around lunch and my room was ALWAYS clean – I really appreciated their promptness.

I also ordered room service a few times and was very happy with the speed and professionalism of the staff.

I made my way down to the 6th floor where the pool and fitness center are located and both were a disappointment. The fitness center is small and didn’t really have a lot of space to stretch. There wasn’t a view – and overall it was just blah. The pool looked like it belonged in a backyard (very small) and I couldn’t believe the lack of chairs! They couldn’t have had more than 20 chairs and in the afternoon half of them were fully in the shade. This may be fine for a business/conference hotel – but definitely is not one I would bring family to or go for a relaxing weekend.

The lobby is very small – but I didn’t spend a lot of time there anyway. They had Morsel’s – a convenience and coffee (Starbucks) shop which was nice and I did stop there a few times in the morning.

The location was really the best part – it’s close to the conference center and also at the beginning of the Gaslamp Quarter so you can easily walk to many restaurants, shops and bars.

Again, since I was here for a conference I was able to see the hotels my colleagues were staying at and I just felt that for the price I paid – I could have had a more enjoyable “less conference” feel elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Lovetotravel352
ColleenOmni, Manager at Omni San Diego Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear LovetoTravel352,
Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor as well as completing our online guest survey. We appreciate your feedback and I'm grateful for your email detailing your experience a bit more regarding the pool and fitness center. We thank you for your business and apologize that this experience didn't meet your expectation.
Colleen Anderson
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Everyone went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. Late one night, we wanted to go for a late night cocktail and a moonlight walk on the beach. The front desk staff got together and called around to make sure there was a place open where we could do both. This extra effort made the last night of our trip a memory that will last forever.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The staff was excellent, clean property with comfortable beds and fine ammenities. Great views.I recieved an upgrade upon arriaval that was exceptional. The Hotel staff politness and friendliness was also exceptional. One of the best vacation experiences at a hotel that I have recieved. Thank-you for a job well done!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
ColleenOmni, Manager at Omni San Diego Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear Bradley D.,
Thank you for the great review! We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Colleen Anderson